My tamagotchi is 4 and won't evolve

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
did u pause it ?

howeverm just b patient, it WILL evolve

sometimes it takes a while for them to change into a teen, or a adult.My teen took 1 hour to evolve into a adult when it was 4.

Oh that happen to me too! It was a teen for about 3 1/2 days! Now its one of these..... :mellow:

Oh that happen to me too! It was a teen for about 3 1/2 days! Now its one of these..... :D
did you have to wait for it to evolve?How long?I hope it is a robotchi or a bill.

Thanks for all your help guys.I appriciate it alot. :ph34r:

Sometimes Tamagotchis don't evolve until they are 4. Be patient, because once you get a 4 year old teen that's a sign that it will be evolving very soon.

GotchiGirl96

Just like GotchiGirl96 said :wacko: Just be paitent your tamagotchi may take a while to evolve. But each tamagotchi is different and random. Just wait about a day or longer. If they still won't evolve I would try to reset.

OH....don't worry.....it happened to me 3 days ago!!!!!!!! :huh: :D :D THE REAL PROBLEM IS WHEN YOUR TAMA DOESN'T ENVOLVE AT ALL!!!!!! :D :D :furawatchi: :angry:

She evolved overnight!Now she is a Dorotchi!!!!!!!ME SO HAPPY

lol.I have another question.I have had Leafitchi 3 TIMES NOW.It is really starting to bum me out since I like to explore the tamagotchi characters.Does anyone know how to get a different character?Please.

give it a little more time! mine turned into an adult at age 5 last time. each tama grows at its own pace!

Hope I helped!

~cheezie~ ;) :mellow:

She evolved overnight!Now she is a Dorotchi!!!!!!!ME SO HAPPY

lol.I have another question.I have had Leafitchi 3 TIMES NOW.It is really starting to bum me out since I like to explore the tamagotchi characters.Does anyone know how to get a different character?Please.
Dorotchi? Dorotchis are so cute! They look like a little ghostie! All the tamagotchis look cuter when you play Tamagotchi Connection Corner Shop because they have color and look right because they are in a bigger thing, y'know what I mean?

if you want a different tamagotchi then try taking care of it differently. Try taking perfect care of it if you want a character like mimitchi or mametchi. You can also take terrible care of it or semi good care of it for different options too. Sometimes it depends whether your tamagotchi is in the odd or even generation as well. Change how much you discipline your tama too. The other option is you could debug your tamagotchi to select the character you want. You can find out how to do that on this site in the faq section.

somehow i cant believe in "the worst care" in such cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back