is Pyonkotchi good

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

is Pyonkotchi good

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
pyonkotchi is very healthy and belongs 2 the best

Really people, would you stop it with the fads! :mellow: In my opinion she(or he) is good kus I simply like her(or him) but still It all depends on how much you like it and how you cared to obtain it.

*Brian X.*

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a character you normally get if you have cared well for a tama - but I think you already knew that - because you took almost perfect care of it and got lots of training bars when it was a Young Mametchi :D

Lots of ppl consider tama characters to be good or bad. These labels have developed as a result of the level of care you gave when the tama was a teen, and also affect how much care and attention you have to give the tama when it is an adult.

For example a so-called "bad" character as an Adult usually requires feeding and games more often than a "good" character.

So it is a little more "high maintenance" - that's all really.

But if you like it, then it is a Good character :ph34r: doesn't matter how much care and attention you have to keep giving it, eh?

Last edited by a moderator:
which one is pyonkotchi again?
Well, there's two.

Pyonkotchi is the one with big triangle ears. Pyonkotchi is the one that look like a girl.

Pyonchitchi is the one with the small round ears. Pyonchitchi is the one that looks like a boy.

Pyonkotchi is on the v3 and v4.

Pyonchitchi is on the v2 and v4.

Here's the link on characters

a pyonkotchi is pretty good.In my opinion,"middle" care.I didnt take perfect care of my tama when I got it.But if you like your tamagotchi,there is no bad characters.It is really ok to be in this stuff.Because I know,your curious of how you did.Even if you take bad care of your tamagotchi and say you got Masktchi,your tamagotchi is still very special in it's own unique way. :(

- TTG42

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back