Tamagotchi Version 4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverHanatchi

Reaction score
I have studied my USA V4 tama for a while, and mail will come at these times:

1:00

1:30

2:00

2:30

3:00

3:30

4:00

4:30 etc. until 7:30*

What kind of mail will you get?

the star= your fourtion. the more stars you het by each icon, (star, heart, lil dude) affects normal mail.

normal= it can be good or bad. a bugular can come and steal gotchi points, or the king can come and leave you items or points. the rest to be added!

[!]= important stuff! you will recive this mail when graduateing from pre school, elementry, etc.

You cannot send mail to friends without connecting.

*any further times, PM me and I will add it with a thanks. :mellow:

MORE TO BE ADDED SOON! ;)

-SilverHanatchi

Well, I just got mail to get a job, and I got stuck with being a fireman (eh).

The king visits alot and gives me things I don't even need (lol)

And my fortunes are occasionally good.

Good job for finding the times out! They seem about right to me!

-bamcr

thanks,

by the way, the burguler stole 800 then 300 then 500!

my poor tamagotchi version 4!

:ichigotchi: :kuribotchi:

:furawatchi: :hitodetchi:

:) :chohimetchi:

oh, yes. I have one more thing to add! For the mail when you get jobs, it can be at random times. Like today I got ''job mail'' at 12:04. hope I help! :(

What? You get letters at :29s and fortune cookies at :59s. Job mail = random???
I diddnt say mail would come exactly at those times. I might be a few minutes off. as I said, i only studied mine. and with the job mail times, as I said, you can get them anytime. hope i helped clear things up! :)

Well, I just got mail to get a job, and I got stuck with being a fireman (eh). The king visits alot and gives me things I don't even need (lol)

And my fortunes are occasionally good.

Good job for finding the times out! They seem about right to me!

-bamcr
Hey, my friend got a job at the cloths shop, and I was wondering, do you get paid??

Hey, my friend got a job at the cloths shop, and I was wondering, do you get paid??
yea u do get paid. my old tama is a scientist and it got a salary

Sorry that this has nothing to do with tamas, but how do i get a pet like amber? please reply. Oh, and please play this game.https://www.kickthem.com/PrincessM123

Sorry that this has nothing to do with tamas, but how do i get a pet like amber? please reply. Oh, and please play this game.https://www.kickthem.com/PrincessM123
I will ask a guide to remove this. dont worry! I will PM you that stuff :furawatchi:

//SH

Once the king came and gave me a present. In the present was a chest that gave me 1000p.

The next time it gave me another chest that turned me into an oldie! I stayed like that 'till my tama went to sleep. When it woke up, it was a young memetchi again.

So the king can give you presents also. On my friends tama the robber stole her stero.

The king / robber steal / give items as well. :D

Hope I helped,

Tama crazy

Please only post that stuff in your signature.

Leah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back