Giga Pet Strategy Guide

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jelwell

Reaction score
I've been playing for a few days and I've built this strategy guide for my friends and family members who have also been playing.

Getting Cash:

Use the "Wishing Well" (Cost 2 bucks)

The "Wishing Well" will usually say, "You will get a surprise from digging".

Dig right next to the Wishing Well.

REPEAT until you have no more money.

SELL (at the "General Store") all of these items:

"Dim Sum", "Sour Grapes", "Wicked Wafers", "Nice Drops"

All of these items are negative stat points, so I don't (yet) understand why you'd want to drop any stats.

Getting Higher Stats:

Take all the money you made to the "Genie"

Release the Genie from the lamp until you are out of money.

The genie will infrequently give you 50 of a single stat.

Sometimes I go to the Fortune Teller before the Genie and hope that the Fortune Teller says something like, "The Genie makes pretty dogs prettier". This tells me that the Genie is going to pay out big on the next use.

In any of the "special areas" (Good, Smart, Evil, Looks) dig after only moving a single step, through out the entire area. There's no need to walk a bunch between digs in these areas.

Map:

gigamap.JPG

I'm not sure why the Image won't show so here is a link to the map I made:

Giga Pet Map

Joseph Elwell.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have the TV device. And I haven't figured out much else to do yet. My pet hasn't been sick, so I haven't had to use any of the medicines. I'm not sure there's anything left for me to explore. If there is, let me know.

Thanks,

Joseph Elwell.

I need help with my TV area of my giga pet. I need to know how to get a mini pet and how to get into secret places. anyone please help.

Why are pitchforks bad?

I don't see any connection between my stats and anything I can do with the pet.

Joseph Elwell.

Thanks for the info :D

I just got mine for Christmas. (a hamster)

Just 1 question...

Do special food items (pretty pie, devils food, etc...) count as regular food items that can increase your pets hunger bar???

:D

I thought your (Jewel) map was very helpful... is there a more legible one on this site?

Ok I have the hand held giga pets. I have received the following messages:

The pixies are dancing in the Look ,the smart, the evil, the good,

I know that these only open at certain times, but my question is where do you go to get into them.

I have walked the whole lenght of the yard with the school on it. I have gone through the end door of the store and walked through all of that land. I have gone into the fortune tellers home and the genies. I have gone through the gates and walked through there till the trees flashed and it took me into the wishing well area. I even went through the end hospital door.

But yet I can not find any new area that opens up.

Can anyone help me with these?

Joseph,

Thanks for all the info! I can't wait to try your advice! I was going to ask you how to find the wishing well when I noticed you had made a map. Trouble is, I can't find the General Store on your map, and that's the one place I know I can find my way to! So, how do you get to the wishing well, using the store as a point of reference?

Thanks!

You go through the door in the far right of the store. then you would go left until you see either a flashing circle or what looks like a gate , it depends which game you have. go through that then go right till you see flashing trees, go through those then go right and the wishing well should be there

I followed the instructions and the map & got lots of stuff to sell at the general store! Next time I'll try the genie. Thanks again!

Very nice guide! I would add that Nice Drops, though, take away pitchforks... which could be helpful if you are playing with the tv explorer and building a 'good' character.

Sour Grapes takes away stars and Dim Sum takes away lightbulbs. I believe Wicked Wafers take away halos (thought this is untested).

Pretty Pies add stars, AngelFood Cake adds halos, Einsteinios adds lightbulbs, and Devils Food Cake adds pitchforks.

sometimes my puffball makes weird screechy noises... do you know what that is?

Last edited by a moderator:
The more pitchforks you have the more mischievious the pet. I haven't seen any mischievious behavior in mine when it had a lot of pitchforks but they are still bad.

:ichigotchi: GotchiGirl96 :gozarutchi:

Jelwell, I can't tell you how useful your map has been! I always keep it handy. Twix, your instructions on how to get to the wishing well really got me started!

With the help of you two, Puffy is now a very wealthy (and healthy) dragon lizard, able to help his new friends Tommy and Gemara get a good start in life!

Thanks!! :rolleyes:

Thank's for the map.

I found that Einsteino's give you light bulbs and Dimsum makes you dummer.

Angel Food gives you Halo's Wicked Wafers takes halo's away.

Devils Food Cake gives you Pitch Forks

Sour grapes take stars away Pretty Pies Give You Stars

Nice Drops?

I'm guessing that in order to link to another pet, you have to have compatiable levels.

One with halo's won't play with pitchforks.

Don't realy know because I only have the one hamster pet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back