Help!My tama is acting wierd!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My new tamagotchi v4 is evolving at a rapid pace without aging for 3 days! :eek: what is happening :rolleyes: I didn't pause, debug, or buy it off ebay. :rolleyes:

You didn't pause your tamagotchi. :wacko: There's nothing wrong. You will have a baby 1-2 hours and you will have a chidl for 24 hours. Eventually you will have a adult in 3-4 days.

LOL! It might be a fake tamagotchi. If it is a fake, the system will not work that well. Besides that it is a fake, it could be a glitch. If you remember that there is a BanDai logo on the package then reset it.

I don't think it is fake. You must be taking really good care of it. :huh: Don't worry, mine evolved into a teenager and then into an adult on the same day! I thought that was weird, but I don't think there is anything to worry about. :D

Hope I helped! :D

:furawatchi: 0o-Tamagotchi-Baby-o0 :angry:

But i waited for 4 days now and it didn't age 4 years it stays 0 years!And now my tama is backward in care!If i treat it bad it turns into mimitchi and if i treat it good it turns into a :mimitchi: !

thats crazy aaaahhhh crazy tama alert! then simply treat it badly! Ive always wanted to do it but i don't like the bad characters. (no offence but i think they are ugly expecially kutchipatchi *shudders*)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back