Sign in to follow this  
i.rule

dropped my tama...

I dropped my tama screen-first on the floor. I think the inside screen cracked, but not the outside (the plastic-ish screen)... so now there's kinda like an eye-shaped black hole on my screen, can i still fix it? my tama still works, it's still moving eating and everything. fully functioning, it's just that i can't see more than half of my screen, because some parts are destroyed, and the other one has a black hole. can i change the screen only? i don't care if it resets, i just want to fix it :o i can't even tell my parents cuz they'll get super mad :rolleyes: is it just like an LCD screen or something? thanks in advance to the responses :rolleyes:

it's not like i threw it on the floor. there was a strap, it was about 4 feet above the floor and it just dropped :rolleyes: but it did drop on tiles... in macdonalds... hahahahaha i'm sorry, but is it really not fixable???

nope. Unless u send it to bandai and ask to replace the screen,or u could secretly buy the same one!

its GONE! unless you are energetic enough to go to the bandai company near you.

and ask bandai to fix it 4 u.. i think you have to pay money though.

once my friend :very stupid: she threw her tam into the air!!

i told her NOOOO but she kept on dropping it then it KASBLOOSHMM!

the screen was all black.... i saw the crack marks n everything..

the program still worked she then gave it to me..

and i decited to open it up and throw the screen away cuz it was shardy

and i took everything out and i only now have the shell.

............ :huh::(:huh::(:D:(:(:(:(:(:( can't i just let some pro fix it? instead of bandai? i don't think there's a bandai company here, where i live

bandai america only accepts tamas from america and canada.... and i live kinda far from there

:wacko: I'm so sorry. There's really nothing you can do :lol: But try to contact Bandai. Like everyone else said. Well if you can't buy a new, that one still kinda works :(

I think there is nothing you can do at all EXCEPT bring it to BanDai. I dropped my tama on the carpet a couple of times and of course it didn't break. Because the carpet is soft. Sorry to hear about that! :furawatchi:

what do you think would be more expensive? ship it to bandai or buy a new one? a new v3 would cost about US$20 here, but I'm not sure about how much if I just let bandai fix it

I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!

clearly its a stuck pixle! maybe it will go away. see,stuck pixles tend to go away fast..

Wait a minute... how long has it been like this? ;)

-tamagotchi2626 :(

It's $15.00 in the USA. USA has a v3 and a v4.

yah just buy a new one. besides how much is the tamagotchi over where u live? cause where i live is like 15.00$. and how much $ do u have?

♥TamaQueen♥ :P

what do you think would be more expensive? ship it to bandai or buy a new one? a new v3 would cost about US$20 here, but I'm not sure about how much if I just let bandai fix it

Well it depends how broken it is. If it is not that bad very little cost but from what I read the repair will probably cost more than the tama itself.