whats the v4 like

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamafan888

Reaction score
So can someone tell me whats new how to play and anything else i should know about

You get mail. Your tamagotchi goes to school and you get a Life points staus. This feature tell you your tamagotchi's politeness, smartness, and talent. You can earn more than 9999 points. You can earn jobs. New characters like Young Kuchipatchi, young robotchi/androtchi, and young memetchi. You can earn points online! From tamatown. There are some new games. Nazotchi is your mailmen. The king can stop by and give you points. A robber can steal your points. And there's more :lol: :( Most of your favorite tamagotchi's from the v3 and v2 are back. Like Ichigotchi! :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
You get mail. Your tamagotchi goes to school and you get a Life points staus. This feature tell you your tamagotchi's politeness, smartness, and talent. You can earn more than 9999 points. You can earn jobs. New characters like Young Kuchipatchi, young robotchi/androtchi, and young memetchi. You can earn points online! From tamatown. There are some new games. Nazotchi is your mailmen. The king can stop by and give you points. A robber can steal your points. And there's more :) ;) Most of your favorite tamagotchi's from the v3 and v2 are back. Like Ichigotchi! :wacko:
Exactly the above...I've got a V4 and it is AWESOME! Way better that the other Versions in my opinion...I have an Ichigotchi :blink: on my V4 at the moment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back