Your worst fear...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whats your worst fear...?

• Heights... ugh...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Darkness... *shudder*

• Needles O_O

• Fire...

• Your next door neighbor x_X (hope no-one chooses this one XD)

• Other... (say in post if you want...)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black~Heart

Reaction score
My worst fear is heights... I'd rather run through fire than go on the London Eye o_O

Thats how bad my fear is... *shudder*

You dont have to admit your fear if u dont wanna. ^^ Its just nice to get things off your chest.

My next door nieghboor. (HONESTLY) He is 13 on special needs, smokes, cant stop talking. My close has been as mad a hell for the past 2 years cause of him.

darkness. what if someone is there waiting for me...but i cant c them.*shudder*

Darkness, heights, fire, Mall Santas.. I don't like Mall Santas 'cause you don't know who's under that beard and Santa suit..

-kuchipatchi-

My worst fear is heights... I'd rather run through fire than go on the London Eye o_OThats how bad my fear is... *shudder*

You dont have to admit your fear if u dont wanna. ^^ Its just nice to get things off your chest.
what is the London Eye?

mine is needles... they scare me... and blood test! ik!! i hate the finger prick! Ouch!!!

and i am not scared of hights, but when i am somewhere high my legs feel all weird and i fall. so i guess that can be classified as being scared of them. lol

~Melody

Last edited by a moderator:
I chose other. I'm afraid of getting hurt during hockey. I get really hard shots at me (Espcially the face), sometimes when the team pats the goalie's head after the game people fall on me and suffocate me, people fall on me when I cover the puck so I could get hurt kind of easily.

Anything remotely sharp freaks me out. I also get easily scared when things aren't working properly, like if the computer goes to that blue screen. x_x One time my sewing machine locked up on me and it made this really freaky noise and literally jumped out o f my seat xD

But for some reason, needles don't bother me. I guess I mean sharp like knives.

I'm afraid of dying and dead bodies :) And I'm also afraid of looking out dark windows at night. And tall buildings or being on an airplane.

My next door neighbour is this old women who tried to kill me once when i was round there helping her in her loft she has this wierd crooked finger

Man........i'm REALLY scared of dead PEOPLE bodies. they totally freak me out!!!! every time i see a plastic doll (not like barbies or bratz exc.) i always get the feeling that when i go to sleep they are gonna come alive and kill me. talk about fears! Who ever said that they were afraid of elevators, i'm with ya!! sometims i think things are going to bust in and beat me until i die, and maybe the cord that goes through will break and i'll fall until the elevator smashes with me inside!! AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a fear of: spiders, heights, the dark, and clowns (from something that happened when I was six) *shudders*

Also I have a bit of a fear of dolls because of something that happened when I was four.

Bees/wasps/tornado's/elevators and sometimes heights, depending. :blink: Oh, and small places. Ahhh! I'm claustrophobic(sp?)!! :huh:

Also, I'm scared of killers and stuff...*shivers*

*Tgd*

Spiders and Magpies.

Spiders - I've also been aracnaphobic. Whenever I see a spider I call someone to come and kill it...

Magpies - Whenever I walk to the shops I always feel that a magpie might come and swoop me. I think that if it swoops me it'll peck my eyes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back