V4 and v3 Help.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did this happen to you when you connected a V4 and a v3?

• Yea.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, this seems strange...

• I don't think so.

• Never tried it.

• What?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JellosGirl<3

Reaction score
cheezie and I are connecting our v4 (mine) and her v3. we looked on our friends list and we turned up as the secret character "Nazotchi" which we are SURELY NOT! :) This is really weird. Did this happen to when you connected a V4 and a V3? Thanks.

Not all Version 3 characters can be recognised on version 4, and vice versa, so it comes up as a nazotchi because it dosen't recognise the character! :)

Not all Version 3 characters can be recognised on version 4, and vice versa, so it comes up as a nazotchi because it dosen't recognise the character! :furawatchi:
Exaclty the above, but for most characters, they appear normal, so don't worry. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
it did that because the v3 didnt know the v4 charcter that is y it showed a different tamagotchi :)

That's called spam here. Now seeing as you are a newb(not a n00b) I’ll just explain this. Spam is bad. Spam will make you a n00b. Bumping is the same. If you bump/spam too much you will be BANNINATED! and to your quetion it is the same with all versions if the char doesn't exist in the old version it will show up as nazo. This happened to me when a connected my v3 patapatatchi to my v2 young memetchi it showed up as nazo.

Last edited by a moderator:
does anyone know how to get a icon for tamatalk :unsure:
Not to go off topic, but to get an avatar, scroll the muse over the settings menu, and click edit avatar. You may choose from the wide selection of avatars tamatalk has in the galleries, or you may select a picture of your own by clicking browse! ^_^

I agree with rey because I have all the versions of tamagotchis and when I connect them sometimes they don't reconize the character. Don't worry It happens to everyone if they have differen versions and are connecting. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back