My tamagotchi is doing something bad

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

young mimitchi98

Reaction score
Yesterday I was on my tamagotchi V3 and my tamagotchi gave some other tamagotchi an bad present, so I gave it an time out but then she turned her back at me so I had to give her an praise right after she did something bad! How rude and stuborn! <_<

Hehe, tamas do give eachother bad presents sometimes but do not discipline them for it! <_< They are just having fun. ^^

If you give a bad present nothing will happen.However, if you are supposed to give another present that you have already wrapped then you can give it a time out and you will get a training bar.

u should only discipline ur tama when it does an evil smirk after it sends a present. :angry:

Yesterday I was on my tamagotchi V3 and my tamagotchi gave some other tamagotchi an bad present, so I gave it an time out but then she turned her back at me so I had to give her an praise right after she did something bad! How rude and stuborn! :)
:unsure: Don't worry you can always wait next time to give a "Time-out".

wow what you said about your tamagotchi turning there back to you answerd a question i wanted to know! cause my tamagotchi turns his back to me all the time and i thought it was that he needed medicene :(

Oooh, no, if they turn their back to you, then if they have a puff above their head it usually means they're mad at you. Then you should give them praise. Sometimes your tamagotchi is mad if they are hungry or if they need a serious happy boost, but whatever the problem then you should make sure you do the right thing or they will be affected in how well you raised it, affecting what it evolves which of course depends on how well you take care of it. Translation: it's a big part of how you raise it. ^_^

maybe this was a random happening and u just got a regular attention call right after punishing it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back