I typed this code wrong on V2 and got a...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malenetchi

Reaction score
I have my V2 Tama going and was typing in the 5 shop codes. I believe they're the official cheat codes?

I was typing in BCBACABA to get the love potion, but I think I BCBACABC because I didn't get that... I got a costume that said RARE, it looks like a Mametchi-costume :angry: :eek:

If anyone have a V2 going and would like to try that code at the shop, that'd be cool :angry:

Of course my Tamas have gone to sleep now, so I don't know for sure if the code works, but I'm pretty sure I typed C in the end.

Are there anymore secret shop codes other than the 5 known?

Happy Holidays!

~ Malenetchi, Denmark.

sorry but it's not rare. if you enter all the codes, the last one you enter will be the 'rare' costume.

Hope I helped! :angry:

But I hadn't typed all 5 codes yet... I hadn't gotten the love potion at that point :wub:

Ah well, I'm probably wrong :lol: Thanks a bunch and thanks for replying! :D :kuribotchi:

Holiday Wishes!

~ Malenetchi, Denmark

the last code that you type in, the item that you were trying to get will be replaced with that costume, and you can only type in every cod once for that item.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back