Ketai or Connection V2?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you choose Ketai or Connection V2 Tamagotchi?

• Tamagotchi Ketai?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tamagotchi Connection V2?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marth Tetra

Reaction score
I choose Ketai cause it connects to cell phones. Hope it comes in America soon! :eek:

i don't wanna sound dumb, but i am frm england and i don't know what a keitai tamagotchi is. could sum1

fill me in?

Okay i will tell you $OOBIE.

:blink: :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't wanna sound dumb, but i am frm england and i don't know what a keitai tamagotchi is. could sum1fill me in?
A Ketai Tamagotchi is a japanese tama with lots of characters, it connects to cellphones in Japan, a shop for tamagotchis and a connection system. For short a tamagotchi connection V2 that connects to cellphones and with a few extra characters. :blink:

:D :D :D

hi again i wondered what a kkk thingy was i have never heard of it
I can't understand want you are saying!!! :(

Please say it clearer!!! :ph34r:

:blink: :huh: :lol:

Keitai's are like v2's, but they're Japanese and connect to cell phones.

Marth, sadly the Keitai itself can't come to America, because it would be impossible to connect to a cell phone with the way the service providers work; that's why we have the v2. ^-^

And I chose the v2, because I like it when I can actually read my tama's stats. xD

Ohh...

Sorry, I didn't know it's another japanese only tama, :ph34r:

and I forgot I can't read japanese!! :blink:

That makes me wonder...

why I still understand how to work my Osutchi and Mesutchi... :(

Keitai all the way~! The Keitai is my ultimate favorite tamagotchi ever made. It doesn't matter if you know Japanese or not, the controls are just like the Connection/Connexions. I think the V2s are lame compared to the Keitai. I have three of the V2s, and I bought two more Keitais the first night of playing with my first Keitai ($40 each).

Plus, the Keitai is much easier to take care of and the games are so much more fun. I'd trade three V2s just for one Keitai. But to each his own. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back