My 2 Tamas: Ashtn and Coby won't connect!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

red_hot_gymnast

Reaction score
I have a V2 and a V1. I tried connecting but it just goes back to the normal screen. They are both marutchi toddlers. WHY WON'T THEY CONNECT? :) :) :) Is it because they're both still 0 years old? [SIZE=21pt]REPLY ASAP PLZ![/SIZE]

Let's see...

Well, I used to have a V2, but I'm guessing here:

Pick V1 from the V2's menu for it. What's on the V2's menu?

I have a V2 and a V1. I tried connecting but it just goes back to the normal screen. They are both marutchi toddlers. WHY WON'T THEY CONNECT? :)   :)   :(   Is it because they're both still 0 years old? [SIZE=21pt]REPLY ASAP PLZ![/SIZE]
Ok. Make sure you select the option "OTHERS" and when the "STAND-BY" screen comes on press the B button. If there anymore problems PM me. Did you press the C button. Maybe on the old tamagotchi version you probably can't connect with babies or child's............ :(

Last edited by a moderator:
v1 doesn't connect
But some people at school were connecting a v1 and a v2. It depends on how your connecting it. Maybe your doing something wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
It should work. The V2 gives you the option to connect to a V1. I just tried it with my V1 and V2 and it worked fine.

I'm having problems with connecting my Tamas aswell, I have a V2 and V3 going but they won't connect to eachother.

I've done as someone on this thread stated, but it just says 'Failed' or something.

I thought they were supposed to be able to connect, eventhough they're not alike? :furawatchi:

I'm having problems with connecting my Tamas aswell, I have a V2 and V3 going but they won't connect to eachother.
I've done as someone on this thread stated, but it just says 'Failed' or something.

I thought they were supposed to be able to connect, eventhough they're not alike? :huh:
I just connected my V2 and V3. This is how you do it.

On your V3, go to the Connection screen and click on 'Other'. Then on your V2, select 'Ver. 1'

It will work! :D

I just connected my V2 and V3. This is how you do it.
On your V3, go to the Connection screen and click on 'Other'. Then on your V2, select 'Ver. 1'

It will work! :ph34r:
Oh thank you so very much! Thank you! :ph34r:

It's been killing me, LOL, I was so annoyed I couldn't get it to work!

I'll try as soon as I can, thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back