um help?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cookidough1

Reaction score
every time i click the c button on my v4 (that means when he is just floating on my screen...doing nothing in particular) he spins around and a lil sun appears over him, and he makes the happy noise

i know its cute but still why does he keep doing it?

plz help...........

He's dancing for you! When they get a lil older and you press the 'C' buttononce they get closer , and if you press it twice, they get even closer to the screen and it kinda looks like they are either ham-ing it up for you or giving kisses. I noticed that about my V4 also.

There is nothing wrong with your v4. all v4's do that when they are a toddler. but as they get older they come close up the screen

every time i click the c button on my v4 (that means when he is just floating on my screen...doing nothing in particular) he spins around and a lil sun appears over him, and he makes the happy noisei know its cute but still why does he keep doing it?

plz help...........
Oh, it's just animations that your tamagotchi do. They love to dance and sing. Sometimes they will be walking. There's nothing really bad about it. It's just cute! :)

I'm glad they added that feature! It was included in the Keitai's, so I thought it would be in the V3's but it wasn't. When I got my V4 I was so surprised :) It's adorable.

yeah, its totally normal. i think its adorable!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Yeah, I did a post on that before.It even does different things when it grows!!!

~Tamasweet~ ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back