V3 characters!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jojo4ever

Reaction score
Okay, I have a V3, with a teenager. i really would like to have a mametchi, and I think i hace followed the 'criteria'. i have full trainging points, never let the hearts drop below one, and have never had more than one 'mess' on the floor. My tamagotchi is this thing with a duck-like head and antennas, and it has wings and flys' though! This doesnt seem to be a very good character, but I am faily new to the tama thing, and i was wondering if someone knows what this is, or has a link to a website that has a list, hopefully with pictures? Thanks so much!

Okay, I have a V3, with a teenager. i really would like to have a mametchi, and I think i hace followed the 'criteria'. i have full trainging points, never let the hearts drop below one, and have never had more than one 'mess' on the floor. My tamagotchi is this thing with a duck-like head and antennas, and it has wings and flys' though! This doesnt seem to be a very good character, but I am faily new to the tama thing, and i was wondering if someone knows what this is, or has a link to a website that has a list, hopefully with pictures? Thanks so much!
oh that tama's name is patapatatchi. When I got a mametchi, I got a patapatatchi for teen, too. Don't worry a bit and just keep on doing what you are doing currently. It is sort of bad tama. But you can earn lots of money by playing heading. Each time you beat that game, you get 400 points. The following characters are what I got when I got my mametchi each stage.

Baby:Teletchi

Child:Tamatchi

Teen:patapatatchi

Adult:Mametchi

==========================================================

[SIZE=8pt]Add me to your MSN messenger!!![/SIZE]

My email is [email protected]

Thank you so much! You were such a big help, and only one more thing, where did you get the information that it was a papapatchi?

Thanks again!!

Thank you everybody who helped me out!

Happy new year and I hope you all had a good Christamas!

Thanks again.

It is a Patapatatchi (pat - uh - pat - uh - ch - ee). It is the best odd generation teen, and my current Mametchi was one. He went from a baby boy, to a Mohitamatchi, to a Patapatatchi, to a Mametchi. Hope that helped!

*Officially posted by +Tosakatchi~Mimitchi+*

if you keep taking perfect care of it then it will most likely evolve into mametchi since the teen tama you have now is in the odd generation. all the teens are actually good in v3 because they can still evolve into almost anything in their specific odd or even generation depending on how you take care of him or her. good luck, hope you get mametchi! i have him right now, and before it was young mametchi :D

The first time I had that i got a patapatchi. The second time i had that I got a Mametchi. Strangely enough i accidentally let the hearts drop below one because i left it somewhere and I still got a tamagotchi. The two were in different v3s.

hi

i think i know what yu are talking about i think it is a patapatatchi but i am not sure if i am not right you can click on Tamagotchi Connection v3 character chart i hope i helped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back