73 year old glitch returns!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatrainerrulez

Reaction score
okay, i leave the room for 15 minutes, i come back and my tamagotchi is 73 years old!!!

whats weird is i never pause my tama!!!

wow, once i left the room 4 'bout 2 seconds,and when i cum back my tama is 99 years old i went 2 show my mom, and she said "Honey you probably were out of the room too long" and then i said "but mom, i was only out of the room 4 about 2 seconds!!" then she said to try resetting it. I did, but i did download and,it died. Cry cry cry! :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ps,I think you should have paused or took it with you.

If he paused it, it would stunt the tama's growth. If he took it, and he was going to the bathroom, he might drop it in the sink or toilet. That's worse than having a 73 year old tama.

okay, i leave the room for 15 minutes, i come back and my tamagotchi is 73 years old!!!whats weird is i never pause my tama!!!
Okay, I think something is seriously worng with your tamagotchi. Did you ever Debug your tamagotchi? Maybe when your tamagotchi was shipped it was kinda broken. Did you mess the "MOTHER BOARD". (A big GREEN board inside electrial stuff.)

i don't get tamagotchis that have to be. there always directly form the store. and yes it was debugged. and the chraracter was young mametchi

i don't get tamagotchis that have to be. there always directly form the store. and yes it was debugged. and the chraracter was young mametchi
That's the case!!!! ^_^ :lol: <_< The tamagotchi was debugged. :lol: Debugging will mess up your tamagotchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back