The life of a tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 133089

Reaction score
I have a Mimitchi right now and it's 7 years old. I don't know when it will die and i want a 3rd generation without using the matchmaker. Instead I want it to breed with my Mametchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also want to know how i could get a tamagotchi from 2 tamagotchi without using the matchmaker.

if you get the honey(love potion, also we the code have the for the honey here too in tips and tricks)and use it then connect with another tama while the hearts over your tamas head, hearts will appear on the tama that didn't take a love and they will get married and have twins. also the other tama has to be 7 years old too.

HOPE I HELPED

SINCERELY,

TAMATRAINERRULEZ

Last edited by a moderator:
It can be a rather tough process, but if you so feel the need both Tamagotchi must have four hearts under eachother when you select the notebook icon and look under friends. The Love Potion (honey) code will give you a little bottle that will automadically bring the friend levels up to the very top. As simple as this may sound, there are a few catches. They must be the same age (or extreemly close to it) and of the same version. Age 6 or 7 (and if your lucky, sometimes in the beginning of age 8) will be the mose effectave in the production of the twins. If you run out of time, I suggust you use the matchmaker quickly, as the new version four Tamas will also have to have near the same personality.

Bandi just keep getting more realistic with these little guys!

Hope I've helped!

-Tama-Nut

so all i have to do is get their hearts all the way up in the friendship thing? do keep them away from each other cuz i kept looking in the forums and it said that you have to keep them apart for at least a day. is that true?

i finally connected it after 24 hrs. and they got twins!! whoopie!! Thanks for the help but i still want to know how long theylive to be about.

Well, the parents will leave the babies on the second night of being with them at midnight. But if it has been at least 24 hours since they had the babies you can set the time to one minute before midnight and they should leave the babies.

GotchiGirl96

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back