1st icon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

big bob

Reaction score
when my tamagotchi is asleep the first icon(scales) always shows up

and when i am on the timer function the icon still lights up.

cover your ears this may be loud

HHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPP MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furawatchi: :wacko:

hmmmm i dont know why but it might be just a glitch. but the wied thing is that the same thing happend to me today.

It seems like it is not a big problem. Don't worry. Is it messing up your tamagotchi? Can you still go to other options???

Well, don't worry about it. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Everytime when I switch to the clock screen then the 1st icon flickers dimly. You could see it only in intense light. :eek: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

when my tamagotchi is asleep the first icon(scales) always shows upand when i am on the timer function the icon still lights up.

cover your ears this may be loud

HHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPP MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :D
Just a smaal glitch! Does it mes up your tama? Does it prevent you from doing other options? If no, jyst leave it :D It will usually pass with time. Maybe your battery is low? Try dowloading it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back