Sign in to follow this  

ok you know when your tama dies right?some popele chek the sats. well i do i checked and the lbs was 22 but only upsidown ;) then i held a and c down i checed the time it was decembre 75 (12/75) some one plez tell me what happened! :blink:

wow that is strange the screenis probably jacked if it says 12/75 and maybe that meant 12/25. most likely the screen broke

Oh my. Have you ever dropped your tamagotchi? Or damaged the screen? That could be the cause. If not... well to be honest I do not know the cause of it. :D

wow that is strange the screenis probably jacked if it says 12/75 and maybe that meant 12/25. most likely the screen broke

no it still works fine! in fact i'm useing it right now!!

Edited by ichagotchi freak

well,do you have a brother or sister? if u do maybe they took it and messed with it

(my email www.mm149princess@yahoo.com or msmm1girltalk.lycos.oracle)

Probably a glitch. If it's working fine now, then I wouldn't worry about it too much. Lots of glitches can occur when you reset.

GotchiGirl96

well,do you have a brother or sister? if u do maybe they took it and messed with it

(my email www.mm149princess@yahoo.com or msmm1girltalk.lycos.oracle)

yes but i hav my 3 tamas whith me 24/7!!!!!!!!!!!!!yes yes i know its not much only 3

Edited by ichagotchi freak

I recently bought my 6th v3 and to set the date and blah. When it was a teletchi, I switched to the clock screen. It was Nov 1, but the screen showed the date to be 11/!. Aah. :P :huh:

i know what might be wrong i un did my tama to switch skreen disines(very risky!)about 1 year ago,but up untill the super weard glitch it was fine <_<