Have I got this all wrong?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_JD

Reaction score
Ok Well here's the 9-1-1! I was under the impression that a tamagotchi hatched as one breed and then stayed that way till it dies. E.g: It was born a Leaftchi, it dies a Leaftchi.

However, either there's something wrong with my tama or 18 years of caffeine and sugar have finally caught up with me. Anyways, My tama was born a Tsubutchi. In a few hours, even before his first birthday, he became a Petitchi. I thought this normal until his first birthday when he became a Gurumetchi. And if that wasn't enough on his second birthday, today, he became a Tosakatchi!

The only thing I have to say is that his stats have been improving all the time. He is now 2 yrs. old and the stats are in this order: 62, 51 and 55. He weighs around 30lb and has 4 training bars.

Can anyone explain what is going on? Thanks.

- JD.

it sound like some glitch. this also hapenned to me. so i reset my tama and it worked just fine.

Sorry I forget to mention that its a Jinsei Connexion v4 Tamagotchi. Also how do you use the cell phone and the Honey (Love Potion)?

If it is a glitch, I may not bother resetting it until it does some serious damage. For one thing, I like having a new tama everyday and for another, I've got around 100,000 GP, every possible item off the webiste, all the shop code items, loads of password items and excellent stats.

Last edited by a moderator:
That does seem perfectly normal.

The V4's seem to evolve into adults at 2 years old. the following day they graduate school and get a job. Which is much better as you don't get that really boring 'teen' stage of 3 days anymore!

The growths seem to be:

• baby - 1hour
  • toddler - 1 day
  • teen - 1-2 days
  • Adult - at 2+ years old.

I am already on Generation 2 and I only started my first V4 on Boxing day. So it does go quickly

For the the cell phone see this topic:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showt...0entry1074210

The 'honey' / love potion can be used to fall in love with another V4 of the opposite sex, who is of 'working age' i.e. they have already graduated and got a job. When they connect after one has drunk it they should fall in love straight away. However, it may not be necessary to use it as the V4's tend to fall in love quicker.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back