V4 QUESTION

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emilyn321

Reaction score
I have one question i can't hold any more. . . .WHEN ARE THE V4'S COMING OUT IN CANADA! ! ! !

Sorry for the caps

www.tamaland13.piczo.comis the best tama site ever cause i made itMy Website

I would imagine they are coming out sometime this month or next month. Since they came to the U.S. a month early, maybe Canada will get them this month. What I don't understand is why there is no American V4 Commercial yet. Strange. But, you can always look on eBay for Connections and https://www.ToysRUs.com if they have any Connections.

GotchiGirl96

I'm not allowed on e-bay or any online store. . .i know there out this month but when? ? ?

:D

DOESN'T ANYONE KNOW WHEN THERE COMING OUT IN CANADA? ? ? ?

PLEASE TELL

I guess around April. It comes out in Austrilia by April. I know Canada is the top of the USA. I think it maybe out now. I think Febuary of April.

I would imagine they are coming out sometime this month or next month. Since they came to the U.S. a month early, maybe Canada will get them this month. What I don't understand is why there is no American V4 Commercial yet. Strange. But, you can always look on eBay for Connections and https://www.ToysRUs.com if they have any Connections.
GotchiGirl96
They aren't on Toysrus.com, but they are on ebay. They're priced from $25.00 to $40.00.

That cost way to much cause after u have to add tax which ends up being $35 and $50

oh. . .but still i'll say it again i'm not allowed to shop online cause it would be only $16.95 once its on the shelves in canada!!! :D :huh: :eek: ;) :( :D :nyatchi: :( :kusatchi:

Dont bump your topic - it will be answered, just be patient.

I emailed Bandai last month, they replied:

The Tamagotchi V4 has been released to U.S. and Canadian retailers this month, December 2006.  Because We ship to the stores’ distribution centers and they in turn ship to the individual stores so we are unable to tell exactly when to expect certain products in a store near you.

For information on Bandai products available in Australia please contact www.bandai-asia.com.

Best regards,

Customer service

Bandai America
The V4's should have been released in Canada December 06'.

//Haze

HELLO? ? ? WON'T ANY ONE TELL ME? ? ?. . . . . .Sorry for being impatient. :D :unsure: :wacko: :D :blink: :ph34r: :lol: :) :) :D

I heard from somewhere on this forum that they were due by early February. But that could be false :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
You know Im wondering the same thing. Im also wondering whether Bandai is going to release angelgotchis to CANADA

I Bought one at Ebay for 34 dollars US

I have one question i can't hold any more. . . .WHEN ARE THE V4'S COMING OUT IN CANADA! ! ! !
Sorry for the caps

www.tamaland13.piczo.comis the best tama site ever cause i made itMy Website
Ack! Me too! I was wondering that! I don't think I will purchase one though :D

I imagine, that they will be released late January/Early febuary. Try not to be too impaetiant! Start saving your money :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back