my super weard glitch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ichagotchi freak

Reaction score
ok first off i got my tama 4 months later the battery ranout so i got new one i downlooded it it was not my tama!it was this one: :) but my tama was: :) and had 9999ps she ate hats,weaghts ahd even somthing that lookes like a fuzzy tv stacion!my weard tama: :huh: had even eaten love potion even thou i didn't feed it the love potion!!!

ok first off i got my tama 4 months later the battery ranout so i got new one i downlooded it it was not my tama!it was this one: :huh: but my tama was: :) and had 9999ps she ate hats,weaghts ahd even somthing that lookes like a fuzzy tv stacion!my weard tama: :wacko: had even eaten love potion even thou i didn't feed it the love potion!!!
If you want tot get rid of Nyatchi :) make your tamagotchi go to sleep. Maybe it was Clone item. Or maybe it's just a animation. Could you tell more. Please :)

If you want tot get rid of Nyatchi :) make your tamagotchi go to sleep. Maybe it was Clone item. Or maybe it's just a animation. Could you tell more. Please :huh:
no ti was really my origanal tama not weard tama: :)

That is really weird! Try downloading again or something

your luky you got 9999 thats the limit of points i wish i were you

huuuuu!BUT im not talking about v4!!! ;) :D :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Please don't be rude. These people were trying to help you, but if you are rude please don't expect any more help. ;)

Let me get this straight: Your Tamagotchi was a Nyatchi :eek: and then turned into a robotchi/androtchi :D ? You have different points, and weight then your tamagotchi origanaly was?

As others said above, it is a glitch, try downloading it. If it doesn't work, just stick with your new tama! You will have another gen. just like normal. I think everything will be fine :)

KC8

Please don't be rude. These people were trying to help you, but if you are rude  please don't expect any more help. :D
te he...sorry :eek: i shold not freak out so mutch

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek: :eek: oh gosh,i realy feel sorry for your little tama.the poor little guy has a really bad glitch.something all most like that hapined to my friends tama. it wasnet as bad as that. :eek: i was looking in her snacks and i saw 3 balls(that tamas role on)i fed the tama one and when he was eating it,it looked like a hard boiled egg in a very small bowl :rolleyes:

i dont Know anything you can do but re-download him :D ;) then i'm sure he'll be fine

If nothing is wrong with it, if it acts normally, and eats normally, then you should just leave it. It may be fun having a new character! Maybe you will never get the androtchi again. If you really don't like it, you can download or reset it. If you are on a later generation, download it, if you are on generation 1 reset it. But don't get rid of it too quickly, because, who knows? Maybe you will like him ;)

//Blackbird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back