V4 Job Titles

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamapalace

Reaction score
Here are the 15 jobs you can get on Tamagotchi Connection V4:

1.Scientist

2.Experimenter

3.Chef

4.Florist

5.Doctor

6.Banker

7.Rock Star

8.News Reporter

9.Teacher

10.Designer

11.Fireman

12.Counter

13.Balloonist

14.Bus Driver

15.Hair Stylist

*Special thanks to Tama-Palace Staff*

*Edited - advertising removed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Are they official job titles that BanDai have published somewhere, or are they just suitable names that you have matched up to the names of the games from the instruction manual?

If they are official please can you provide a link, as I'd like to see where it was published in English. Thankyou! ^_^

P.S. What is #12 a 'Counter' - I've never heard of that job?

Tama-Palace staff named these, they are not from Bandai.

12. Counter–(noun) a person who counts.

Tama-Palace staff named these, they are not from Bandai.

12. Counter–(noun) a person who counts.
Oh I see.

So in that case a more suitable job title would be an 'Accountant'

i need help my v4 tama is 8 years old and still has not herad any thing about a job and it wont let it go to work??????????? helpppppppppppppppppppppp??????????? :) :lol: :D :D :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :lol: :( ;) :D :

Oh yeah thanks! I was a little upset that they didn't include the titles in the list of jobs in the instructions! Yeah now I know :)

i need help my v4 tama is 8 years old and still has not herad any thing about a job and it wont let it go to work??????????????????????? helpppppppppppppppppppppp??????????? :)   :D   :D   B)   :pochitchi:   :mimitchi:   :mimitchi:   :unsure:   :ph34r:   :huh:   :huh:   :huh:   :huh:   :
Your Tamagotchi might not have enough intelligence points, go to the Happy/Hunger meeter and click "B" untill the Skill Point System is displayed. Make sure you have ATLEAST 50 intelligence points to get a job!

An Accountant wouldn't fit the job, an accountant is one that keeps, audits, and inspects the financial records of individuals or business concerns and prepares financial and tax reports.

Your Tamagotchi might not have enough intelligence points, go to the Happy/Hunger meeter and click "B" untill the Skill Point System is displayed. Make sure you have ATLEAST 50 intelligence points to get a job!
And yes...thats right (sorry for my bad english xD im mexican) u need more skill points to have a job for ur tamagotchi..my tama is a scientist..em..he got the job at the 6 years..he have..8 years right now ..i get my tama for a gift o a friend =D :mellow: ..and he have a baby!!! its a girl...well..xD now i think how to name her...can u help me with the name? ahahah :( well..

Great help to everyone! This should be pinned. It would help more if you could add what you do in each job game too.

mine is a newsreader! What is the difference between 1&2?

I think there are 45, 15 per group. I'm not 100% sure, I doubt my V4 has even been shipped. I ordered it almost 4 hours ago.

I think there are 45, 15 per group. I'm not 100% sure, I doubt my V4 has even been shipped. I ordered it almost 4 hours ago.
"Kids help determine their characters' future careers and fate by playing the fun mini games in their Tamagotchi to earn Intellectual, Beauty or Social "Skill Points." Depending on the accumulation of these points, owners can choose from a variety of 15 different professions as well as change careers later when openings become available. And, just like in the real world, characters must prove that they're qualified for certain jobs - in this case, by having enough of the right Skill Points for their coveted profession. Meanwhile, since everyone loves receiving goodies in the mail, the new "Gotchi Post" feature includes good and bad fortunes, letters and news that add even more anticipation and adventure to life's journey. It also guides the characters with invitations on when to attend preschool, elementary school and then to apply for a job once they're ready."

Here are the 15 jobs you can get on Tamagotchi Connection V4:
1.Scientist

2.Experimenter

3.Chef

4.Florist

5.Doctor

6.Banker

7.Rock Star

8.News Reporter

9.Teacher

10.Designer

11.Fireman

12.Counter

13.Balloonist

14.Bus Driver

15.Hair Stylist

*Special thanks to Tama-Palace Staff*

*Edited - advertising removed*
Thanx its really helpful

Entamas have it too, so I know a bit, well, a lot about the V4. Except not all, because Entamas are in japanese :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back