PLEASE HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gotchiguy5

Reaction score
i just got my tamagotchi two days ago and last night, somehting happened to it and the screen went all wierd and it started doing wierd things. then, the screen went really dim and now it doesn't work at all. i somehow got to some test screen where is said "rom test" and then said "rom ok". then i reset it but the screen was really dim. is my battery just dead? I thought this might be the problem but i just got it two days ago! what's wrong?????

i just got my tamagotchi two days ago and last night, somehting happened to it and the screen went all wierd and it started doing wierd things. then, the screen went really dim and now it doesn't work at all. i somehow got to some test screen where is said "rom test" and then said "rom ok". then i reset it but the screen was really dim. is my battery just dead? I thought this might be the problem but i just got it two days ago! what's wrong?????
Wow! I've never heard of an occurance like this before!

Yes, Maybe something happened to the battery. Try downloading you tama. *Press pin into beck button, wait for beep, press and and choose download* That might fix it up. ^_^

If not, get a new battery for your tama, you will not lose any status you had on your tamagotchi.

If this still doesn't clear up: Did you drop your tama? Did it get wet? Did you leave it out in the cold too long? All of these things may break your tama, in that case, you will have to buy a new one. :rolleyes:

KC8

Dont worry. This happened to me before and I know just what happened. You either dropped it (a lot) or you got it wet near the buttons because of the openings in the buttons will have the water go in the gears of the tamagotchi. It cant be the battery because those things last 2 months not 2 days!!!!!!!!!! I hope it helped. I think you will need to get a new tamagotchi and throw that one away. Thats what I had to do..............

Ya that happened to my V2 I had to go buy a new one :D . But dont lose hope!!!!!! Ur batteray may just be loose or something, good luck with ur tama!!!! :eek:

My daughter got a tamagotchi for christmas and today i was watching it cause i didn'ty want her to take it to school yet and i wa playing a game with it and all of a sudden there was a BIG flashing X on the screen and it would not let me do nothing with the screen push no butons or nothing PLEASE HELP...Thanks

This X would not go offf the screen and would not let me push A,B,C, buttons on the tamagotchi to play with it. And all it did was keep flashing and it kinda looked like it had something under the X that showed the tab the you pull out when you first bye it...thanks

This X would not go offf the screen and would not let me push A,B,C, buttons on the tamagotchi to play with it. And all it did was keep flashing and it kinda looked like it had something under the X that showed the tab the you pull out when you first bye it...thanks
The X means that the battery is low :unsure: - Reset the tamagotchi, and choose download. That will give it some more battery power for a few minutes/hours, then it will go to the X again, you can do the same thing, but the battery power will not last very long. You will have to get a new battery, replace it by unscrewing the back and inserting the new batteries.You will not lose any status, your daughter will care for the same tamagotchi, same weight, health and training.

THAT HAPPENED TO MY BROTHER ONCE!!! WE WERE ALL FREKING OUT!!! :unsure: ;) :hitodetchi:

do not throw it away,try a new battery or drying it up.\

if it does not work anymore keep it as a sample tamagotchi.

do not throw it away.

To get rid of the x.get a pen or pencil and poke the button on the back of tama and press download.Hope that helps! :p :ichigotchi: :chohimetchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back