HELP ME!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackdevil

Reaction score
OK so yesterday i was TRYING to go online in tamachat but my computor wont let me :eek: and this thing keeps popping up and i have to keep doing my moms email and pass BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IS GOING ON I NEED HELP PRONTO!!!!!!

-Blackdevil :D

P.S. I know its not about tamagotchis but it is related to it!!!

Please take a look at this topic Admin made, explaining what's happened with tamachat.

Thanks you! :)

Please take a look at this topic Admin made, explaining what's happened with tamachat.Thanks you! :(
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) :) :) ;) ;) :furawatchi: ;)

Black Devil, please don't be rude. Rey Mysterio was trying to tell you that Tamachat was closed downed for repairs.

If you going to do this, please go somewhere else, besides here. ^_^

We do are best to help people ^_^

Thank you,

^_^

Well, if i'm wrong sorry. Oh you was upset, never mind. ^_^
No I was upset I am GLAD he told me that so I was sure that it wasnt my computer. I was just upset i cant go on tamachat!!!

-Blackdevil ^_^

No I was upset I am GLAD he told me that so I was sure that it wasnt my computer. I was just upset i cant go on tamachat!!!
-Blackdevil ^_^
Oh, sorry ^_^

Blackdevil

Please forgive me

I understand what you said. ^_^

Oh, sorry ^_^
Blackdevil

Please forgive me

I understand what you said. ^_^
Its ok

Locky

your forgiven