Sign in to follow this  
ichagotchi freak

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ok i had the stupid battery glitch right a muffin was in the items so i tryed it jen(my tama)started to juggle 3 muffens!

O_o cool. i wonder why it would do that...

it mist of been cool :o

ok i had the stupid battery glitch right a muffin was in the items so i tryed it jen(my tama)started to juggle 3 muffens!

dang thats cool :o

dang thats cool :o

Cool, I want that I have balls in my snaks on my V3, I don't want to eat them because I've heard of bad stuff happening to your tama from eating the ball.

It must be a glitch, you might want to "RESET" or "Download" your tamagotchi back over. To do this you must turn your tamagotchi to the back and at the bottom you should see a hole, poke it with a pen/pencil. Then you will see a egg , press the B button.

P.S. This will not mess up your tamagotchi. They meant to put that hole there. ^_^

coooooooollll!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, that's weird! Was it on a V3 or a V4? If it was on a V3, then it's probably a glitch. I don't know about V4's though...

Edited by tamagirl617

When there was a ball in my snacks list. then I fed it to my :) then he ate what appeared to be the Meal fron the 1996 Japanese P1.

Wow, that's weird! Was it on a V3 or a V4? If it was on a V3, then it's probably a glitch. I don't know about V4's though...

v3

Edited by ichagotchi freak

It must be a glitch, you might want to "RESET" or "Download" your tamagotchi back over. To do this you must turn your tamagotchi to the back and at the bottom you should see a hole, poke it with a pen/pencil. Then you will see a egg , press the B button.

P.S. This will not mess up your tamagotchi. They meant to put that hole there. ;)

i'm not tring to be rude or any thing but i have 3 v3 tamas;)

i'm not tring to be rude or any thing but i have 3 v3 tamas;)

Oh. So your not using that tamagotchi no more?