aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ichagotchi freak

Reaction score
ok i had the stupid battery glitch right a muffin was in the items so i tryed it jen(my tama)started to juggle 3 muffens!

ok i had the stupid battery glitch right a muffin was in the items so i tryed it jen(my tama)started to juggle 3 muffens!
dang thats cool :eek:

dang thats cool :eek:

Cool, I want that I have balls in my snaks on my V3, I don't want to eat them because I've heard of bad stuff happening to your tama from eating the ball.

It must be a glitch, you might want to "RESET" or "Download" your tamagotchi back over. To do this you must turn your tamagotchi to the back and at the bottom you should see a hole, poke it with a pen/pencil. Then you will see a egg , press the B button.

P.S. This will not mess up your tamagotchi. They meant to put that hole there. ^_^

Wow, that's weird! Was it on a V3 or a V4? If it was on a V3, then it's probably a glitch. I don't know about V4's though...

Last edited by a moderator:
When there was a ball in my snacks list. then I fed it to my :) then he ate what appeared to be the Meal fron the 1996 Japanese P1.

Wow, that's weird! Was it on a V3 or a V4? If it was on a V3, then it's probably a glitch. I don't know about V4's though...
v3

Last edited by a moderator:
It must be a glitch, you might want to "RESET" or "Download" your tamagotchi back over. To do this you must turn your tamagotchi to the back and at the bottom you should see a hole, poke it with a pen/pencil. Then you will see a egg , press the B button.
P.S. This will not mess up your tamagotchi. They meant to put that hole there. ;)
i'm not tring to be rude or any thing but i have 3 v3 tamas;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back