pattern

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiri

Reaction score
my v1 always goes in this pattern. :D : : :angry: :D : i want a really cute one. NOT the same thing again. mine is 5 years old and im waiting 4 the matchmaker to come 2-morrow. I want something like this :angry: :D :eek: ;) :angry: :D one of those. any ideas how to take care of one to get one of those bunnies :!?????

Not very sure...but I suggest try changing the way you raise it. Like change how strictly you take care or become overly-protective and hopefully you'll get a Tama with yur favored patter :)

You could try treating your tama very well or the opposite. Just be patient and Im sure that you will recieve what tama you want

my v1 always goes in this pattern. :D : : :ph34r: :D : i want a really cute one. NOT the same thing again. mine is 5 years old and im waiting 4 the matchmaker to come 2-morrow. I want something like this :unsure: :mimitchi: :pochitchi: :) :mimitchi: B) one of those. any ideas how to take care of one to get one of those bunnies :!?????
All those tamagotchi's you want comes from good care. If you want to get a different tamagotchi, try taking care of it in a different way. Make sure it has high disipline, make sure it is not overweight, and make sure your tamagotchi barely doesn't get sick and eventually you will end up getting another tamagotchi.

Pochitchi, MaruMimitchi, and Hitodetchi aren't in V1. Well, MaruMimitchi and Pochitchi are, but only in debugged tamas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back