Why won't the parents leave?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lelia

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]My Tamas had babies yesterday and the parents still haven't left :) Why won't they leave? Do I have to do something so they can leave?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]My Tamas had babies yesterday and the parents still haven't left  :)   Why won't they leave? Do I have to do something so they can leave?[/SIZE]
Your tamagotchi will leave 24 hours after the Adult. No, you can't Bump, it is against the rules. :D When it's mid-night your tamagotchi will sadly B) leave your Baby. But, you will start on the next generation! :D

For Example:

If you made the baby at 5:00 P.m., wait the next day at 5:00 P.M. and set it to 11:59 P.M.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, that is correct. :D Your Tamagotchi Adult will leave the baby in twenty-four hours from the time it had the baby at first. This usually means about two full days for the process to begin. I suggest not pausing your Tamagotchi during the period, in order for you take care of your new Generation! :)

//Tama-Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back