PEOPLE WHO WANT TAMAGOTCHI V4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nicoleqb1

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt] You can get the Tamagotchi V4 in www.ebay.com. But, I suggest to not get it cause sometimes they can get them fake. Here is the BEST place where you can get them> [/SIZE]

https://search.store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/nsea...y=tamagotchi+v4

(A.K.A: www.toywiz.com) There, they get them from BANDAI. No problem there. I hope I helped you guys. Trust me, I know A LOT when it comes to accessories, girl talk, boys, and most of all, TAMAGOTCHI!!!!!

If anybody wants to be my friend just give a shout. I'm really trustworthy, REALLY nice, and I NEVER EVER lie.

P.S: I know Miss Universe 2006 (Zuleyka Rivera)

I hope I help

----nicoleqb1

*edit - tag fix*

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt] thanks [/SIZE]

ASK UR GRANDMA, GRANDPA, MOM, OR MAKE THE AMOUNT OF MONEY AND GIVE IT 2 UR DAD SO HE CAN BUY IT. DON'T BUY IT FROM EBAY

Unless you are super eager to have one, order them from amazon. If you look under the listed price, theres a box that say more buying options. You can preorder it from amazon for $14.99. But you won't get it for another month.

I

I went to target too! You should also get them from a target and wal-mart! My fist tama was from amazon and it is doing good also! :eek: :furawatchi:

ummmmmmmm......

r they only avalible in usa????

i really want one but i dont really wanna buy one off the computer :huh:

No, they are also avalible in other contries. The three places I checked were Target, WalMart, and Toys-R-Us. They're VERY popular where I live, so all those places were out.

~TGG27~

*Topic moved to 'What' s On Your Mind'*

hello? :p

sumone plz answer my question if any v4's r avalible in canada?

i really want one for my b-day :p ;)

;) Hey! She's from my country! :huh:
Anyways,Thanks for the info.My MU 2006
REALLY???!!!???!!!! YOU ARE FROM PUERTO RICO!!!???!!!???? ME TOO!!!!!! KOOL!!!!!!!!!! :) :lol: :eek:

OOOO PEOPLE!!!! SUCK IT UP!!!! WHO CARES IF THEY CAUSE A LOT!!!! IN P.R COSTS A LOT TOO!!!! THAT'S THE POINT OF BEING RICH MY FRIEND!!! CASE CLOSED!!!!

my bad if i was 2 harsh!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back