I AM SO SICK OF LEAFITCHI!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaTownGirl42

Reaction score
I have had leafitchi 3 times.It is annoying me quite much.Does anyone know how to get a Gozarutchi,Woolchi,Kurokotchi,or any other cool characters?If so post here.

Gosh,now that I think about it,the only time i dont get leafitchi is when i am on an even generation.

Some of the characters like Gozarutchi and Kurokotchi comes from bad care I think.

Sorry If I Didn't Help, :eek:

Pupsluv24 :eek:

that keeps happening on my v4..

i keep on getting ponitchi and tosakatchi

but this time i took care of my baby a total different day and it evolved into a mohitamatchi

for the 1st time!

try taking care of your version? a different way

I have had leafitchi 3 times.It is annoying me quite much.Does anyone know how to get a Gozarutchi,Woolchi,Kurokotchi,or any other cool characters?If so post here.

Gosh,now that I think about it,the only time i dont get leafitchi is when i am on an even generation.
To get Gozarutchi :(

Take Bad care of your tama. Ignore it. Let it starve. Make sure it has low displicne. Make sure it is on a even generation. Make it overweight. Let his/her heart drop all the way down to 1. Don't barely play games with it. Becareful. This method can almost kill your tamagotchi. You will likely end up with Gozarutchi or Kurokotchi. It really depends on what generation you are on.

Maybe if you take different care of your tamagotchi maybe you will get him/her. Try use different training methods..

Last edited by a moderator:
To get Gozarutchi :( Take Bad care of your tama. Ignore it. Let it starve. Make sure it has low displicne. Make sure it is on a even generation. Make it overweight. Let his/her heart drop all the way down to 1. Don't barely play games with it. Becareful. This method can almost kill your tamagotchi. You will likely end up with Gozarutchi or Kurokotchi. It really depends on what generation you are on.

Maybe if you take different care of your tamagotchi maybe you will get him/her. Try use different training methods..
I got Gozarutchi. A teenage tama in its even generations is likely to evolve into Gozarutchi if you make many mistakes in both emotional and health care. that is how to get gozarutchi.

I know what you meen, only I've had Leaftchi (or Violetchi or Furawatchi) once. I had that trouble with Pyonchitchis and ChoHimetchis ( :( ). Then I started taking care of them differently. For example: if you normally keep the hearts all the way full, give it full training, but leave it overweight, then try letting the hearts go down by two or three (or if you really want something that's usually effective let all of them drop) and maybe give it 5 training bars and excersise it all the time untill it won't play with you anymore. This MAY get you a different character (or it may not, I've gotten Pyonchitchi and ChoHimetchi so much.... now I don't but I kind of miss them............)

thats the plant thing right? i suggest not taking care of it for six ours and then giving it good care. i did this and got a cat thingy! :D

:p On my v3,i once had leaftchi and i bought a chest.my tama opened it up turned into mimitchi ;) and stayed that way. :p

dont worry about it girl be easy going like me and sing ur heart out sing ur feelings............sorry if i didnt help ~~~~~HilaryDuff~~~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back