I've been robbed!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaMan Reformed

Reaction score
Man! I got a letter in the Tama-Mail and when I opened it up a suspicious Tama dropped down with black glasses and dressed in black took 500gp from me! Made my Tama cry! lol Opening mail can be so dangerous! lol

lol okay thanks :( I don't know if I like the new V4s mail thing because you can get mail with bad news in it and it will subtrat from your happy hearts! :D I miss the old simple days of the 1997 Tamagotchi. Maybe I will go into my Tama collection and open up the box the holds my old Tama :)

Man! I got a letter in the Tama-Mail and when I opened it up a suspicious Tama dropped down with black glasses and dressed in black took 500gp from me! Made my Tama cry! lol Opening mail can be so dangerous! lol
This really happens because of your "Fortune". Sometimes a roober will stop by and sometimes the king will come by to give you money.

Yeah..... it's really annoying when you open them and the robber just floats down onto the screen and the mailman does NOTHING to stop it from stealing your hard earned Gotchi Points.

:p it happened on my v4.Just don't open mail!But now i take risks-sometimes its the gotchi king!!!! ;) :p

YOU CAN GET MAIL FOR A V.4?

This really happens because of your "Fortune". Sometimes a roober will stop by and sometimes the king will come by to give you money.
I just got my V4 and I don't get the fortune cookie part :D :D What symbols are bad luck? What do the symbols even mean in the first place?!? B)

I just got my V4 and I don't get the fortune cookie part :D :D What symbols are bad luck? What do the symbols even mean in the first place?!? B)
The star mean your fortune. (Luck) The points icon means if the king will stop by. The hearts mean I guess love (if you will get a friendly letter) . The man icon means if a robber will come by.

It happened to me too. :nazotchi:

The star mean your fortune. (Luck) The points icon means if the king will stop by. The hearts mean I guess love (if you will get a friendly letter) . The man icon means if a robber will come by.
ohhhhhh. Ok! I get it now! so my fortune issss: (points) 2 stars (heart) 3 stars! (man) 2 stars

and right at this very moment I GOT MAIL!!!!!! (seriousley) and it just had a heart on it and it made my tama (named Tammy) very happy :kusatchi: what it a love note! :nazotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing to worry about. This happens to lots of people! :nazotchi:

Though it is quite annoying!

Hope I helped,

Katie. My name is Katie. Wee! The whole world knows!

That happened to me last night. Stupid robbers :) .
Lol! It must be really annoying. But their is nothing anyone should worry about, as it happens all of the time. :D

That's normal. Don't worry. :nazotchi: Unfortunately,though,it's a bad event that you cannot prevent. :mimitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back