Sign in to follow this  
TamaMan Reformed

My scary Furby story

Okay when I got my Furby the Christmas that they first came out and that night when I put him on the shelf he began to talk when I was sleeping! There was no-one in the room and it was pitch black to but all of a sudden he goes "Mmmmmm....Goood" I jumped up to see who was feeding him and there was no-one there. So I went back to sleep and about ten minutes later he did it again so I got up and examined my Tama.... And he goes "Nooooo....Me no like!" So I just remeber be very scared and making my mom take the batteries out!

I am now 19 years old and still deathly afraid of that evil Furby! :furawatchi:

o_O Thats odd!! and scary!!

I didn't need a Furby talking to me at night ...

I found them creepy after just one day of playing with them and trying to make them learn / talk *shudders at memory*

There is one Furby still in our house, batteries removed, sitting (gathering dust) high, high up on a bedroom shelf - and there it will stay until I can persuade the dog to maul it so badly it has to be thrown out :angry:

(Sadly the dog is also creeped out by Furbys...)

I didn't need a Furby talking to me at night ...

I found them creepy after just one day of playing with them and trying to make them learn / talk *shudders at memory*

There is one Furby still in our house, batteries removed, sitting (gathering dust) high, high up on a bedroom shelf - and there it will stay until I can persuade the dog to maul it so badly it has to be thrown out :)

(Sadly the dog is also creeped out by Furbys...)

They're not creepy!!!!!!!!!!! :huh:

They are kinda cute but the voice makes me shudder. I used to love mine till the Chuckie Furby came alive at night :nazotchi:

When they talk to me in the middle of the night for no reason at all........that is scary...

wow and i was scared to get a battery near it cause i thought it would die and be mad at me . . .I was 5 years old now i think there kinda babyish but thats just my opinion

lol i love furby, but they can be creepy looking at night. I keep mine on a table by the window in my room and when the moon hits it just right, it frughtens me. so i make it face the wall before i go to bed. by the way, i was glad that hasbro was remaking the tiger furby with different looks when i found out but did they really have to give them chicken leggs? poor furby. Being an eight year old or so at the time, i went on strike and revused to by they damaged furbys reputation. Who wouldnt be embarassed walking around wearing chicken legs all day?

Im in high schhol, i love furby, and im proudof it! :(

any1 who likes furby is ODD!

Um, no they arent't. That's pretty mean to people who like them. I owned a '98 Furby myself, but it never talked when I slept...

my furby when you tickle it and it starts to scream.Also when someone gets hurt it starts to snicker like this heeheheeheeheehahahahaw.Last when you sleep it watches you :) :o :o ;) :P :D :D B) :P :blink: :D

Okay when I got my Furby the Christmas that they first came out and that night when I put him on the shelf he began to talk when I was sleeping! There was no-one in the room and it was pitch black to but all of a sudden he goes "Mmmmmm....Goood" I jumped up to see who was feeding him and there was no-one there. So I went back to sleep and about ten minutes later he did it again so I got up and examined my Tama.... And he goes "Nooooo....Me no like!" So I just remeber be very scared and making my mom take the batteries out!

I am now 19 years old and still deathly afraid of that evil Furby! :huh:

Thats scary! I don't like Furbies Or baby dolls(But Baby Dolls are a diffrent story... Heh Heh... Emm...) Furbies have big eyes! :P

The talking ones are kind of creepy. I like the regular stuffed animal kinds that are just stuffed creatures that don't talk. Cute, plush, creatures. I have a few of those. And that's how I like them.

any1 who likes furby is ODD! :rolleyes: :D :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

No thats not true. People posted about them liking furbys... that might offend them. Can you please stop?