My scary Furby story

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaMan Reformed

Reaction score
Okay when I got my Furby the Christmas that they first came out and that night when I put him on the shelf he began to talk when I was sleeping! There was no-one in the room and it was pitch black to but all of a sudden he goes "Mmmmmm....Goood" I jumped up to see who was feeding him and there was no-one there. So I went back to sleep and about ten minutes later he did it again so I got up and examined my Tama.... And he goes "Nooooo....Me no like!" So I just remeber be very scared and making my mom take the batteries out!

I am now 19 years old and still deathly afraid of that evil Furby! :furawatchi:

I didn't need a Furby talking to me at night ...

I found them creepy after just one day of playing with them and trying to make them learn / talk *shudders at memory*

There is one Furby still in our house, batteries removed, sitting (gathering dust) high, high up on a bedroom shelf - and there it will stay until I can persuade the dog to maul it so badly it has to be thrown out :angry:

(Sadly the dog is also creeped out by Furbys...)

I didn't need a Furby talking to me at night ...
I found them creepy after just one day of playing with them and trying to make them learn / talk *shudders at memory*

There is one Furby still in our house, batteries removed, sitting (gathering dust) high, high up on a bedroom shelf - and there it will stay until I can persuade the dog to maul it so badly it has to be thrown out :)

(Sadly the dog is also creeped out by Furbys...)
They're not creepy!!!!!!!!!!! :huh:

wow and i was scared to get a battery near it cause i thought it would die and be mad at me . . .I was 5 years old now i think there kinda babyish but thats just my opinion

lol i love furby, but they can be creepy looking at night. I keep mine on a table by the window in my room and when the moon hits it just right, it frughtens me. so i make it face the wall before i go to bed. by the way, i was glad that hasbro was remaking the tiger furby with different looks when i found out but did they really have to give them chicken leggs? poor furby. Being an eight year old or so at the time, i went on strike and revused to by they damaged furbys reputation. Who wouldnt be embarassed walking around wearing chicken legs all day?

Im in high schhol, i love furby, and im proudof it! :(

my furby when you tickle it and it starts to scream.Also when someone gets hurt it starts to snicker like this heeheheeheeheehahahahaw.Last when you sleep it watches you :) :eek: :eek: ;) :p :D :D B) :p :blink: :D

Okay when I got my Furby the Christmas that they first came out and that night when I put him on the shelf he began to talk when I was sleeping! There was no-one in the room and it was pitch black to but all of a sudden he goes "Mmmmmm....Goood" I jumped up to see who was feeding him and there was no-one there. So I went back to sleep and about ten minutes later he did it again so I got up and examined my Tama.... And he goes "Nooooo....Me no like!" So I just remeber be very scared and making my mom take the batteries out!
I am now 19 years old and still deathly afraid of that evil Furby! :huh:
Thats scary! I don't like Furbies Or baby dolls(But Baby Dolls are a diffrent story... Heh Heh... Emm...) Furbies have big eyes! :p

The talking ones are kind of creepy. I like the regular stuffed animal kinds that are just stuffed creatures that don't talk. Cute, plush, creatures. I have a few of those. And that's how I like them.

It probably had low batteries, when the batteries get low it's functions dont work right, it probably never went to sleep even though you thought it did.

They're not creepy!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
listen everyone has a side about everything!they can hate it,like it,be inbetween what-so-ever.so please dont be mean about them.oh and well i was playing with one in the warehouse and it said that it liked me!cool.i do like them a bit but then it BIT me!!!can you belive that?we were friends then IT bit ME!and i was its FRIEND!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back