Sign in to follow this  
California51

Tinted Tama Screen

Hello All,

Just wanted to ask if some of your screens on your tamagotchis are darker than others, almost like a light tint on the screen. For example, the screen on my Connexion V2 (AUS) is darker than my Connection V2 (UK) and I found that to be true on my three

Connections V1 (US) as well. At first I thought than I left them in the sun and it darkened the screen.

Thanks in advance,

California51

Yeah, I noticed that before too. Well, actually I noticed that the background on my Con was brighter than the one on my ConX, and just now I'm realizing my ConX has more of a tint. xD

Thanks, Amandagotchi!!

It makes the background and the characters a little harder to see. Yes??

Yeah...actually, I think it happens with time. Like, the pixels wear out. 'Cause my last two V1's and my V2 are working fine, but the first Tama Connection I ever got (and it's still up and running!) has kind of an orange-ish tint to it at times, then more of a gray.

Yeah, but these are brand new V2s. One screen is much brighter than the other! I dunno.

Yeah, but these are brand new V2s. One screen is much brighter than the other! I dunno.

Oh...well, that's strange! Are they different types? (Connection/Connexion)

On my two newest V2s, the US Connection is darker and brighter than the Connexion.

I also noticed that the Keitais have more of a faded sepia colored background than the rest of the tamagotchis.