Tinted Tama Screen

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

California51

Reaction score
Hello All,

Just wanted to ask if some of your screens on your tamagotchis are darker than others, almost like a light tint on the screen. For example, the screen on my Connexion V2 (AUS) is darker than my Connection V2 (UK) and I found that to be true on my three

Connections V1 (US) as well. At first I thought than I left them in the sun and it darkened the screen.

Thanks in advance,

California51

Yeah, I noticed that before too. Well, actually I noticed that the background on my Con was brighter than the one on my ConX, and just now I'm realizing my ConX has more of a tint. xD

Thanks, Amandagotchi!!

It makes the background and the characters a little harder to see. Yes??

Yeah...actually, I think it happens with time. Like, the pixels wear out. 'Cause my last two V1's and my V2 are working fine, but the first Tama Connection I ever got (and it's still up and running!) has kind of an orange-ish tint to it at times, then more of a gray.

Yeah, but these are brand new V2s. One screen is much brighter than the other! I dunno.

On my two newest V2s, the US Connection is darker and brighter than the Connexion.

I also noticed that the Keitais have more of a faded sepia colored background than the rest of the tamagotchis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back