V4s- what YOU need to know!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi2626

Reaction score
I GOT A V4!

:D i got a v4! anyway.

here are some facts about the newest and hottest tamas

. instead of lamp icon, its a ''post'' icon

. Post is where you can get letters from your egg friend, and find out there fortune.

.tama town isnt that different.(ectcept 4 skool)

. cooler and better look.( i have a cool white & glow in the dark one)

. You can get them at wal-mart.

. Price: an amazing..............$15.00!!!!!!!

.be a rock star, fashion desirer & more!

.over 20 more games!

.oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you HAVE to get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 :wacko: :ph34r: :furawatchi: :unsure:

i want to get one but there not in stores where i live i don't want to say where i live but it's near thunder bay

Oh My Gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEEEEEED IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I should go ask if i can go shopping for one right................ NOW! :huh: :huh: :huh:

Yes it is. It's in the US!!!!!!!!!! I have one and I live in Illinois and I got it at Target.

You can get them on www.amazon.com!!!!!!!!!! Thats where I got mine!

:angry: :angry: :)

and also it doesn't have the silent beep that the other tama's have. i kinda liked the beep. I MISS MY BEEP!!!! (SORRY) and where i got my tama (wal-mart) it was $13.00 great price, huh?

yay! about 3 hours from my last post, I GOT A V4 AT TARGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay. for like, $14.24 !!!!!! (actually cheeper than V3 s !!!!!)

to Crazy Mandy: yup! it did come out in the US. It's where I got mine!

Last edited by a moderator:
i realli want a v4 tamgotchi but apparently dey dun come out is australia (where i live) until marchh and i'll b gone den.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back