Night At The Museum

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaMum

Reaction score
I have just been to the cinema to see "Night At The Museum" (starring Ben Stiller, Richard van Dyke, Mickey Rooney, Robin Williams, Ricky Gervais - amongst others).

It was released in the Uk on 26 Dec...

I really enjoyed it - thought it was great fun - especially the monkey slapping scene :huh:

Anyone else enjoy it too?

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched it yesterday! It was awsome! Heehee....Dexter is clever. xD The slapping scene was hilarious. :angry:

*Tgd*

I thought it was really good. One of the best movies of 2006. :angry:

I think I like Jed, you know, the little figurine dude from the west? played by Owen Wilson? yeah. he was awesome. :angry:

I had a choice to see what film I watched,But I had To Choose Flushed Away Because I love Aardman Cartoons and Films,My Freinds want to see it so I might Tag Along to see it next weekend :p

Emily Loves It And she wanted to see it again!

BTW:Is Flushed Away in the USA Yet because Im sure it was made in the Uk,I think London :p

-fp

night at the museum was great!I LOVED THE MONKEY ROCK THING!!!Ya know,the one that said,"You got some gum-gum dumb-dumb?"

HE WAS SO CUTE!!!!

I have just been to the cinema to see "Night At The Museum" (starring Ben Stiller, Richard van Dyke, Mickey Rooney, Robin Williams, Ricky Gervais - amongst others).It was released in the Uk on 26 Dec...

I really enjoyed it - thought it was great fun - especially the monkey slapping scene :p

I loved it. Mom and I watched it on new year's eve at the theatre.

i thought it would be really stupid but it was VERY good.

loved it.

the only bad part was i had to go pee like 10 min into the movie! but i didnt want to miss anything so i didnt go til after the movie ended!

B) lol

I went to a friends party, and we all went to see it- it was awsome!!! ;) Me and my friend got a large bucket of popcorn between us, but we spilt loads of it!!! :(

I've also seen it. It was really good. In fact, it was a lot better than I thought it would be. :(

It was funny, and cleverly done as well. A great movie for a whole family to see. ;)

I have just been to the cinema to see "Night At The Museum" (starring Ben Stiller, Richard van Dyke, Mickey Rooney, Robin Williams, Ricky Gervais - amongst others).It was released in the Uk on 26 Dec...

I really enjoyed it - thought it was great fun - especially the monkey slapping scene :p

Haha! i loved that movie! I thought they mokey slapping scene! I was pretty sure that sacaguwea (sp?) was always depressed because she didn't have her baby with her, like that lady Rebacca said. I didn't get to see the first party because we just ate my my sister was screaming "Im Hungery!!!" and i had to go stand on that 80 foot line for a long time. I can remember this so well because i just saw it yesterday!

~Reanna

I thought night at the mueseum had excellent speacial effects!

It was a very nice movie, but a bit too predictable!

I almost knew that the older men were going to turn out bad. ;)

I'll give it a rating of 9/10, For excellent plot, and speacial effects! :nazotchi:

Did you know, The man who played Larry's ex-wifes fiance, plays Pheobe's husband/boyfriend (Mike) on Friends?!

:angry:

//Blackbird :kusatchi:

Ooooo I really like that movie! I saw with my friend, we had to sit in the VERY front, cause it was PACKED with people, but I still loved the film.

Next movie I'm going to see is "Harry Potter" wooo :nazotchi:

-NINJA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back