Tips for marrying!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Cute_Blonde_Chick~

Reaction score
Here's a trick to get a really COOL partner from the matchmaker: :nazotchi:

Make sure your tama is at least 5 years old and an adult.

Then make the matchmaker come by setting the time to 10:29 am and wait for one minute. When she comes with a partner: if you like it say "yes" when it asks Love? If not: simply set the time again to 10:29 am and wait again. Repeat this until you find the right partner for your tama!! :kusatchi:

i never saw the matchmaker bring a real good chara

the matchmaker always bring bad tamas exept for once she broght a mimitchi

Here's a trick to get a really COOL partner from the matchmaker: :) Make sure your tama is at least 5 years old and an adult.

Then make the matchmaker come by setting the time to 10:29 am and wait for one minute. When she comes with a partner: if you like it say "yes" when it asks Love? If not: simply set the time again to 10:29 am and wait again. Repeat this until you find the right partner for your tama!! :eek:
Thank you for saying that!It helped alot.I am sure if you do this alot you will get the right character :lol:

Thanks for the advice I

have to remember that.

But my Young Mametchi

is only 2 soo I will have to wait

a couple of days.. :) :lol:

I have a V3 5 year old adult tama so I did what you said but the matchmaker didn't come. Whats going on?

Five years is only the Minimum age to get married. Sometimes you have to wait until they're six until she actually comes. :) I have that happen to me all the time. Right now in fact, i have a :D who is five and still no matchmaker. :(

Both of my tamas Tim and Jake are :ph34r:s I have a V2 and a V3. Thats a annoying in a way well least when they come over to eachovers there :ph34r:s not the ugly troll guy there only 3 years old so I have wait a bit. I'm only going to make my V3 fall in love and make my V2 (Jake) into a grandpa.

I tried this and the match maker didnt come......... my tamagotchi is 10 yrs old....is he too old? When does the matchmaker come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????????????????? :huh:

Here's a trick to get a really COOL partner from the matchmaker: :mimitchi: Make sure your tama is at least 5 years old and an adult.

Then make the matchmaker come by setting the time to 10:29 am and wait for one minute. When she comes with a partner: if you like it say "yes" when it asks Love? If not: simply set the time again to 10:29 am and wait again. Repeat this until you find the right partner for your tama!! :)
Mytamais11yrs.oldandtematcmakerstillasentcome :furawatchi: watdoido?PLEASEelp

Mytamais11yrs.oldandtematcmakerstillasentcome :furawatchi: watdoido?PLEASEelp
There's a possiblity of missing the matchmaker. Like the most common times she comes are: 10:29, 2:59, and 6:59. (wait for one minute) Just keep your eyes out and keep watch on your tama. :mimitchi: OR you can try to make her come by setting the time to one of these a mentioned. :) If she still doesn't come its a good chance she already came nine times. If that's the case, you'll have to wait until age 16 which is the time when your tama turns into an oldie. :D Then you'll be able to marry another oldie when the she comes again.

Hey at some point in this topic someone said that the match maker still comes along when you have an oldtimer?? Is this tru?? And also in this topic someone said that your tamagotchi becomes an old timer when it is 16 but my tamagotchi is 11 and it is already an old timer. It is an Ojitchi. Please reply.

Hey at some point in this topic someone said that the match maker still comes along when you have an oldtimer?? Is this tru?? And also in this topic someone said that your tamagotchi becomes an old timer when it is 16 but my tamagotchi is 11 and it is already an old timer. It is an Ojitchi. Please reply.
Yes it's true that the matchmaker comes again when your tama is an oldie. Sometimes if you pause your tama alot, it may iterfere with the aging process. :p Like i have a ;) who is three and is married. But it should really be like five or six. :D So your tama can be really sixteen years old already even though it may say its only eleven. You should be getting a visit from the matchmaker soon! ;)

Thank you so much for your reply. This has helped me very much and given me hope for my tamgotchi!!!! I will let you know if the matchmaker comes along.

I got married to that orange tama with a swirl and we had a baby girl! thats this one >>> ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back