v4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
okay sumone plz help me WAT COUNTRIES DO THEY SELL V4'S  :p   :D   :)   :(   :lol:   B)
They have been sold all over. Try Australia, USA, New Zealand, and U.K. If you are not in one of those countries, you can look at actions on Ebay.. :p

//Tama-Love

the problemis that i dont wanna but anything on the computer like ebay or amazon

I know the USA definitely has them... but all the stores I have been to have been sold out, so I had to get them online.

Hi I am from New Zealand and they definitley sell them here and they are reliable too. I have heard of Tamagotchis from other countrys doing weird things and conking out but they dont in NZ. What country do you come from now? Although you may not want to buy online it may be your only option. Try going to www.google.co.nz and look up buying Tamagochis. I did this for a friend that wanted to buy online. I can not remember the website but there is a good site when you do that search that is very helpful and reliable. Please let me know if this helps. I hope so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back