Matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How old was your Tama when the Matchmaker came?

• 6 years old

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7 years old

• I set the the time so that the matchmaker would come

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SillyDuck104

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]To set the time for the mathmaker to come you must be at least 6 for three days or seven. Set it to 10:29 a.m and don't press anything and then matchmaker will come. It should arive in one minute![/SIZE]

SillyDuck104 :D

QUOTE=i_luv_tama_4_rva,Jan 7 2007, 03:57 PM]ive never seen matchmaker!!!wut does he or she do???

The matchmaker is a special tama who comes and finds a mate for your tama. ;) She looks like This She comes when your tama is at least five to six years old. If you want to make her come set the time to 10:29 am and wait for one minute. If you aren't sure which one she is she's the otokitchi located at the bottom.

Last edited by a moderator:
My tama was 5years, then i do as you say and i got a baby! Jippeeyyy =D.. The old lady found a partner to me.. ;D

[SIZE=14] I set the time for the matchmaker to come! First I thought the matchmaker was a guy reading a book! LOL!!!![/size]

my tama will b 5 tomorrow !!!! i hope the MM comes soon cause ive nvr made it to gene. 2 lol

Thanks 4 the tip!

I just did it to my tama tammy and i got a boy!

Hi. With the matchmaker your tamagotchi SHOULD be at least 5 years old although sometimes this is not the case. Set your tamagotchi to 2:59, 10:29 or 6:59 and wait one minute without touching anything. Then the matchmaker should appear although this did not exactly happen to me on the first go. Keep trying though. Hope this helps. Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back