WHAT?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HIHEAD

Reaction score
:angry: :angry: :angry: :furawatchi: I was connecting with my older bro's tama and on the screen appeared "Sorry!!! List Full!" :angry: I only had 17 friends! I thought it was supposed to do that when you had 50 friends! It kept on doing that until I only had 2 more cuz I deleted the rest. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY IT DID THAT???????????????

-HIHEAD :lol:

:angry: :angry: :angry: :furawatchi: I was connecting with my older bro's tama and on the screen appeared "Sorry!!! List Full!" :angry: I only had 17 friends! I thought it was supposed to do that when you had 50 friends! It kept on doing that until I only had 2 more cuz I deleted the rest. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY IT DID THAT???????????????

-HIHEAD :lol:
use some one use items or eat up some of your food

*unkind. removed*
Hey! :mellow: Please do not call *removed* s/he is just in need of help! :) ^^

Anyway, going back on topic, yes you just have either too many items or too much food- you can have up to 15 pieces of food, so when connecting, you must only have 14. If it's items, you can hold up yo 32, so you must only have 31! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats what happen to my friends brother's tamagotchi (V3) he had a full items box about 0 friends and it wouldn't let him do visit or present! thats just weid :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back