How to enter your Logout Password

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelkatan

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new here. I was actually trying to see if I could keep my daughter's tamagotchi alive and got hooked. I've benefited greatly from all the information I've seen here, and I think I can contribute something myself:

How to enter your Logout Password from TamaTown.com:

First, you have to get your Username. Press the A button for the Hunger Meter, then B to select. Then press A six (6) times and you will bring up your Username. Be aware that there could be nothing given but 'Username'. This means when you go to Tamatown, you leave Username blank.

Second, press A until you get to Connections (the Heart icon), then press B again to select. Press A to choose PC, then it will give you your Login and Password. Write it down, then press the B button. Your Logout Password screen will then come up. Don't clear this screen until you've done all you're going to do in Tamatown.

Once they give you the Logout Password (when you logout in Tamatown), put it in and you'll receive all that you've earned at Tamatown. The reason you don't clear the Tamagotchi screen is because if you do, when you sign into Connections again to enter your Logout Password, it will assign you a NEW Login Password, and it won't accept the Logout Password you got from Tamatown with the old Login. (I found this out the hard way.) Tamatown will then give you the passwords for each item you've earned. (Write those down.) Press B to accept, and you've got your goods.

Hope this helped someone, because I've not seen this explained this clearly anywhere else!

Kelkatan

;)

It dosent work because I tiped in my logout password and it went Doo-doo. (first doo high sound 2nd doo low sound) I was just talking about my tama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back