Decotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzum22

Reaction score
I had a young mimitchi and i took PERFECT i mean PERFECT care of it so that it would turn into mimitchi or chrometchi or something nice, and it changed into a decotchi(which are the ugliest things in this world) I thought that the characters were suppose to be attractive if you took good care of them. WHAT HAPPEND!?!?! :D

I had a young mimitchi and i took PERFECT i mean PERFECT care of it so that it would turn into mimitchi or chrometchi or something nice, and it changed into a decotchi(which are the ugliest things in this world)  I thought that the characters were suppose to be attractive if you took good care of them.  WHAT HAPPEND!?!?!  :(
Decotchi comes from PERFECT CARE!!! :D He is a good care character. Here's theory on good/bad care characters https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=7020 On the chart Decotchi is VERY HEALTHY.

Just because some tamagotchi's are ugly doesn't mean they come from bad care. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just happened to have had Decotchis and personally, I think they're very cute!!! They come from good care.

Maybe you didn't take exactly perfect care. You might've let it do something..make sure to check it in 15-30 minutes to make sure that your tamagotchi doesn't need help. It doesn't always beep when it goes to the bathroom, so lookout for that :D Good luck on getting Chrometchi or Mimitchi ;)

//TamaPATCHI

Maybe you didn't take exactly perfect care. You might've let it do something..make sure to check it in 15-30 minutes to make sure that your tamagotchi doesn't need help. It doesn't always beep when it goes to the bathroom, so lookout for that :( Good luck on getting Chrometchi or Mimitchi ;)
//TamaPATCHI
Decotchi comes from PERFECT care. Just because some tamagotchi's are ugly doesn't mean they come from bad-care. (Like I just said) :(

:D

that is really weird! that is the worst character you can get (almost), and you took really good care of it? plz don't lie about your care! if that is true, thats REALLY WEIRD! :mimitchi:

that is really weird! that is the worst character you can get (almost), and you took really good care of it? plz don't lie about your care! if that is true, thats REALLY WEIRD! :mimitchi:
I'm sorry! someone told me that they were HORRIBLE care! I didn't know, and am very sorry if I hurt your feelings! :furawatchi:

I'm sorry!  someone told me that they were HORRIBLE care!  I didn't know, and am very sorry if I hurt your feelings! :)
On the theory chart he/she is a good care chart. https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=7020

Here's the list v3:

VERY Healthy:

Mametchi

Mimitchi

Leaftchi/Violetchi/Furawatchi

Pyonkotchi

DECOTCHI

ChoMametchi

Healthy:

Kuchipatchi

Memetchi

Billotchi

Debatchi

Hidatchi

Average:

Tarakotchi

Mimiyortchi

Dorotchi

Bill

Paparatchi

Pipotchi

Unhealthy:

Hanatchi

Robotchi

Hashizoutchi (Adult Hashitamatchi)

Tsunotchi

Wooltchi

Teketchi

Very UnHealthy:

Megatchi

Gozarutchi

Masktchi

Warusotchi

Kurkotchi

Sekitoritchi

[SIZE=14pt]This Was made from TARAKOTCHIRULES[/SIZE] FROM TAMAZONE

On the theory chart he/she is a good care chart. https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=7020
Here's the list v3:

VERY Healthy:

Mametchi

Mimitchi

Leaftchi/Violetchi/Furawatchi

Pyonkotchi

DECOTCHI

ChoMametchi

Healthy:

Kuchipatchi

Memetchi

Billotchi

Debatchi

Hidatchi

Average:

Tarakotchi

Mimiyortchi

Dorotchi

Bill

Paparatchi

Pipotchi

Unhealthy:

Hanatchi

Robotchi

Hashizoutchi (Adult Hashitamatchi)

Tsunotchi

Wooltchi

Teketchi

Very UnHealthy:

Megatchi

Gozarutchi

Masktchi

Warusotchi

Kurkotchi

Sekitoritchi

[SIZE=14pt]This Was made from TARAKOTCHI RULES FROM TAMAZONE [/SIZE]
thanks! I needed that chart! :)

Well, thanks. But there are no good/bad care characters.
Yeah, I know! ;) It depends on how you want to put it. But Tamagotchi_Pal this is just a theory it may or may not be true. :D

;) Locky458

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back