V4 Jobs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatama2005

Reaction score
If you know any information on V4 jobs please post it here so we can make a list of all the jobs, how many intelligencxe points you had, and an explanation of the game. My tamagotchi is a teenager on Gen 1, so i have not yet got a job.

My V4 is a Firefighter. In the game you go up and down in the little platform thing on the truck, and you gotta put the fire out in three windows. You gotta hit the little thing in front of the window dead on to put out the fire otherwise you've missed it. If you put out all three fires by the time the game is over (even if you put them out once they still catch fire after a while) then you get Excellent.

My stats are:

Hope I helped. :)

Like I mentioned in another thread mine is a banker. You move a thinger left, right and middle catching money and avoiding poop up til 100 money points. I'm making a rough guess with the stats cos my tama has improved a lot since starting its job :D

69(ish)

Thx!! The job list will be posted here from now on!!!!=)

Firefighter-

Stats

Pencil-47

Star-40

Flower-69

Game description-

you go up and down on a platform on a truck, trying to put out three fires in windows. You hit the thing in front of the window to put out the fire. To get an Exellent and Win, you have to put out all three fires by the time the game has ended.

Banker-

Stats

Pencil-69

Star-18

Flower-20

Game description-

Move the thing to the left, middle, and right trying to catch the money and avoid the poop. You do this until you get $100. (kind of like the Get *music note* GAME).

Last edited by a moderator:
i'll see. i still cant find v4 in the store. where do they sell them? ill make sure i post. what are flower, pencil and star, by the way?!?!?!?

My tama has had a job for a little while now, but she's on television. You hit the three buttons that correspond with her speech bubble to let her telecast. Her stats are currently:

Thx!! The job list will be posted here from now on!!!!=)

Firefighter-

Stats

Pencil-47

Star-40

Flower-69

Game description-

you go up and down on a platform on a truck, trying to put out three fires in windows. You hit the thing in front of the window to put out the fire. To get an Exellent and Win, you have to put out all three fires by the time the game has ended.

Banker-

Stats

Pencil-69

Star-18

Flower-20

Game description-

Move the thing to the left, middle, and right trying to catch the money and avoid the poop. You do this until you get $100. (kind of like the Get *music note* GAME).
I couldnot edit my last post, so I will add some more.

Newscaster(I'm guessing)-

Stats

Pencil-143

Star-36

Flower-26

Game description-

Hit the three buttons that correspond to her speech bubbles to let her telecast.

Today I opened a(!) and got the opportunity to change jobs. There was the bank, lab, fire engine, tv station, and I think I saw one more but I was too excited and didnt pay much attention >.< anyway I chose tv station. My stats when I got the (!) were: 176, 18, 20 just so you know and my tama is 7yrs old. Not sure if when you get the job change (!) is based on age, stats or just random. The time was bout 12.30ish

i'll see.  i still cant find v4 in the store. where do they sell them? ill make sure i post. what are flower, pencil and star, by the way?!?!?!?
The V4's are only out in America, New Zealand and the UK.

The Pencil is Intelligence, the Star is Kindness and the Flower is Style.

:)

Today I opened a(!) and got the opportunity to change jobs. There was the bank, lab, fire engine, tv station, and I think I saw one more but I was too excited and didnt pay much attention >.< anyway I chose tv station. My stats when I got the (!) were: 176, 18, 20 just so you know and my tama is 7yrs old. Not sure if when you get the job change (!) is based on age, stats or just random. The time was bout 12.30ish
Like, omfg!!! My Tama V4 is 7 years old like now, but it's just after 12:30. It's like, 1:03PM. I hope I get a letter That'd be awesome!!! I wanna see what jobs I can get. :furawatchi:

The V4's are only out in America, New Zealand and the UK.
The Pencil is Intelligence, the Star is Kindness and the Flower is Style.

:eek:

Like, omfg!!! My Tama V4 is 7 years old like now, but it's just after 12:30. It's like, 1:03PM. I hope I get a letter That'd be awesome!!! I wanna see what jobs I can get. :eek:
in england its pencil intellagence, star fashion and flower kindness

Doctor

Sorry I forgot the stats.

Game:

Catch the love hearts and avoid the skulls. The white heart are wort 2 numbers and the black are worth one. You need to make it to 100 to get excellent.

Teacher

Game:

Ther is a star pencil or flower at the top of the screen an with button A you move the cursor over the symbols at the bottom of the screen and press B on al the ones that matcch the one at the top.If there are none press C to replace all the items. When you have collected enough the item at the top will change.

Hope I helped,

Tama crazy

:D

Update guys! Today my tama turned seven and she got to change jobs. I chose a teacher.

Teacher:

Stats:

Game Play:

You are shown a group of stat symbols, and there is one at the top which shows which one you are supposed to look for. Then you select all the ones you see on the screen until you have chosen them all. There is a number next to the symbol at the top which tells you how many you need. Hit C when you have selected all the symbols you need from the group you see. Then it will give you a new group. You keep selecting the same symbol until you get all you need, then it will give you a new one to look for. If you accidentally chose the wrong symbol, you have to find one more of the current symbol for every wrong one you choose.

I just realized someone else posted this, but I figure some of my stats might help at the age the job change came.

my tama is a nurse

you got to catch all the black and white hearts but not the skull

i get good pay 1 a day and around 2000 :lol:

my tama works for tv and the stats are:

7 years old

My first one was a fashion designer...the game is to keep selecting as many shirts/pants/hats in the amount of time given to keep going. Just like the teacher game badwallaby was talking about only different symbols.

My stats were (at 5 years old):

Pencil: 81

Star: 102

Flower: 40

I had another tama that was a firefighter, that's probably my favorite game. The stats were 70/24/52

iwork at a restrant and when i got a job i had

215pts!does that help? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back