do you do anything with your tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukina

Reaction score
i was wondering if you do anything with your tama wether it's outside or indoors ^^" today i went with my ichigotchi, yuki to look at all the stuff i put away in my closet and i was shocked to find some interesting treasure. it was stuff i forgot about lol. yuki and i found my pokemon mini, my seto kaiba deck, my old game boy color (pink) pokemon cards from japan lol, game boy color games, un used trinkets from japan and so much more! yuki and i had a lot of fun searching ^^ so what do you and your tamagotchis do together? ^^

wow....that's one of the weirdest things i've ever heard. Do you like, talk to your tamagotchi? I'm not making fun of you, i'm just really curious (and to be honest, inspired to do the same! teehee :unsure: )

Last edited by a moderator:
no i don't talk to my tamagotchi. i don't do that...i was just wondering and this was actrally first time looking around for stuff with my tamagotchi. i was practically bored since i had nothing better to do.

I've talked to my tamagotchis before. I was really sad, and I couldn't really talk to anyone about it, and my cat was eating... :D It helped me get my feelings out, at least.

Well...Tomo comes to school with me, if that counts. :D

I think the lectures bore her though, I've caught her dancing and bowing to me instead of taking notes like she should be doing.

Hehe! I take my tamagotchis with me everywhere. Yesterday I took them shopping. And yes, I do talk to them sometimes!

I take mine out when I with my friends and when Im driving. Then on Friday and Saturday I take mine to some clubs in D.C. My time is opposite so it can stay up and party. Hahaha.

- RoboJoe

My two go everywhere with me to the movies,shopping, and when I go for my afternoon walks. I don't really talk to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
mine just hook-onto my trousers so i can check if they need anything whilst i'm walking!

I don't talk to them though (i don't think they can hear you :lol: weird if they could)

i let it eat when i eat... we go bike riding and if i play bball i let it play with its ball that it got from a friend...

its kina wierd to talk to a game, when i like search websites and find people acting like a tama is a real person and crying when they cry and stuff. its wierd,, kindy psyco!... o offence to ppl who do it, but its liek talkin to a wall... and i also do carry my tamam with me everywhere, its really hard to fit teh tama connections in my poket since my jeans are very tight allthe time... =)... my tama is a mimitchi, the most popular, brilleant, cutest and nice tama ther eis.... as said in discriptions......you know it depend on how much you play with your tama on who its ganna be when it grows up, liek my friend didnt play with it much and it grew up to be the duck thing,, ( forgot its name).. i played with mine more and its a mimitchi!!... =) ......

Wow.....you guys are all so cute! Hahaha now I guess I have to confess what I do with my tama. Well, last night, after I got off the phone with my boyfriend, it was still too early to go to bed (it was around 12:30 am for you stalker types! teehee j/k) So I decided to make Shuya, my tama, a bed. I looked on my dresser, and found an old egg shaped candy box, which I had kept because it had sponge bob on it. It's cardbord, and purple. anyway, then I got some pink fabric, and put it in the box, like a bed, I even put a headboard on it! when I was done, I put stickers on it, and taped a piece of paper on it that said shuya! Poor guy, hes surrounded by pink! even the plastic around him is pink! I think hes gay.....I caught him watching queer eye for the straight guy today! okay, i'll confess.....I was watching it too, but i'm a girl! It's okay Shuya....metro is the new straight! :D

Wow.....you guys are all so cute! Hahaha now I guess I have to confess what I do with my tama. Well, last night, after I got off the phone with my boyfriend, it was still too early to go to bed (it was around 12:30 am for you stalker types! teehee j/k) So I decided to make Shuya, my tama, a bed. I looked on my dresser, and found an old egg shaped candy box, which I had kept because it had sponge bob on it. It's cardbord, and purple. anyway, then I got some pink fabric, and put it in the box, like a bed, I even put a headboard on it! when I was done, I put stickers on it, and taped a piece of paper on it that said shuya! Poor guy, hes surrounded by pink! even the plastic around him is pink! I think hes gay.....I caught him watching queer eye for the straight guy today! okay, i'll confess.....I was watching it too, but i'm a girl! It's okay Shuya....metro is the new straight! :D
Mine sleeps in a portable jewely box that has feathers and beads from an old health bracelet that broke. Anyone remember those things?

Hmmm... maybe I should try making one of those... I remember I used to hang my Angelgotchis from the glowing stars in my bedroom.

I have to admit, I do a lot of stuff with my 3 tamas. We go lots of places. I was going to take them to Edmonton to go to West Edmonton Mall, but I didn't want to take the chanse of losing them! To tell you the truth, these little guys are the best kind of friend you can have! You know why? They don't tell your secrets,

they always love you, and you can always count on them to be a best friend. :)

Hi !

I talk to my Tama a whole lot,

"coochie coochie coo!" yep!

I bring my

Tama, named Chubb, everyhwere. She likes sit in my pocket,

I bring her to the mvoies, mall, and all the time to school =D

Well... I have four dogs, So I'd rather talk to them, honestly. Tamagotchi are fun but.. they're just games. I take both of mine with my whenever I go somewhere, but thats mostly because they're attached to my keychain. Easy access. And I play with them place when I'm bored, but it's not really through any emotional attatchment.

Then again, While I had V1 tamagotchi when they first came out, I stopped playing with them a long time ago, and only just got a V2, so I guess I'm new.. again to the tama world. There's still time for me to become a crazy tamagotchi lady. (Rather than a crazy cat lady, you understand.)

I talk to my tama a lot because its just how im diffrent and now i know im not the only one who talk to there tamas , i take my tama every ware u never see me with out it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back