is this bad.. good ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lemon23

Reaction score
my tama transformed into a mimitchi from a hinatchi..

is a mimitchi a good character or a bad?

It's great! Well done!

Just don't caught up in the bad character/good character fad. Sure, some characters come from better care than others, but really, they're all fun and need to be loved by you. :ph34r:

In my opinion, their AWESOME!

I am pretty sure that a mimitchi is a sign that you took great care of your tama!

Mine transformed into a Young Memetchi, she's so cute.

my tama transformed into a mimitchi from a hinatchi..is a mimitchi a good character or a bad?
Very Good! ;) Mostly bad care tamagotchi's turn into good care one's. Every Hinatchi I had turned into a Mimitchi. Except once one of them turn into a ;) Gozarutchi

Mimitchi is an excellent character but if u get a so called bad character dont worry, you arent an awful owner!

I am DYING to get a mimitchi. I've gotten mametchi so many times and everytime i get an even generation character, i end up getting someone else :p So you're lucky! and they are one of the heathiest tamas.

you are so lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mimitchi is like the most popular character. mimitchi is the oldest of all tamagotchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back