Oh no!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinotchi

Reaction score
I was eating lunch and checking on my Tama, then the Lunch aid came over and asked what I was playing with I said a Tamagotchi amd then she held out her hand and said give me it. So what could I do I had to give it to her. She still hasn't given my tama back yet and it will probably die!!!!!!! please Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was eating lunch and checking on my Tama, then the Lunch aid came over and asked what I was playing with I said a Tamagotchi amd then she held out her hand and said give me it. So what could I do I had to give it to her. She still hasn't given my tama back yet and it will probably die!!!!!!! please Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You should of paused it. CRY really BAD, (I guess) some teachers fall for that trick. :angry: Bring your parents to school to get it back. Try to talk things about with The Lunch AID.

Please don't say nothing bad about what I said. :D

:p Locky458

Hope you get it Back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats ridiculus. Its not like you were in class. I play with mine during study hall and lunch. The teachers don't care what we do at that time. We are on our own except for a sign out sheet. Ask for it back and if s/he refuses than bring in your parents like Locky said. How old is your character?

If it's been more than a day since she's taken it then I'm sorry to say that it's probably dead. Write a "sorry" note to the AID for playing it during lunch. That's how my friend got her GigaPet back from the teacher. Tell your parents and maybe they can help. I hope you get it back. I wish you luck that you can get it back.

GotchiGirl96

Good News I got it back from that same lunch aid and it was alive! She said that her daughter had one so that she knows how to work them and how sad I would be if it died then she said don't play with it at lunch again!

Glad to hear she gave it back. Since her daughter has one maybe she was afraid it would be stolen. Other than that I can't imagine why she would take it.

at my school we just have to turn the sound off during class and then we can play with them when ever just as long as it is not in class get your mum and dad to go to the school to get it back because that is what i would do

sorry if u don't understand it i am australian

That lunch monitor is really stupid. I mean, it's lunchtime. She is just there to make sure you guys don't have a food fight! The teachers in my class and the class next door are the ones watching over us, and even Mrs. Sturmer (Tamagotchi exterminator, she hates them) and Mr. Diamond (who once said a Tamagotchi stole his daughter) don't care, not even if I dangle them in front of their faces. (I've even tried that.)

But yes try pausing or apologising or even better... the MOST FUN THING EVER...

GET YOUR PARENTS TO CHAT TO HER... ERR... COMPLAIN TO HER!!!

Man that reminds me of something last year......

I brought my first, newly-aquired V2 Tamagotchi to school one day. It was lunch time and i was playing with it. All of a sudden my "friend" called a lunch teacher and said she has a Tamagotchi. The lunch teacher asked me if this was true. I told her that i did bring one, but it was in my backpack. She fell for it, but said that if she ever saw it she would have to take it. You can't imagine how angry I was at that person. Later on other kids started bringing their Tamas to school too, and our EVIL teacher said that if he saw them, they would go straight to the principal's office. Two kids were caught but at the end of the day he gave them back. But he said IF HE EVER saw another one, it was going to the trash. My hands are hot with anger as i write this. GRRR I HATE HIM SO MUCH!!!! Luckily after that i kept my Tama away from school.

Good News I got it back from that same lunch aid and it was alive! She said that her daughter had one so that she knows how to work them and how sad I would be if it died then she said don't play with it at lunch again!
Phew... alive! Hooray!

//TamaRox~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back