Sign in to follow this  
tamakitty710

My poor Santaclautchi!

I have a santaclautchi. I've had it for about 2 years and it's worked fine, up 'till now. My santaclautchi has started resetting itself! Every tama owner's nightmare!!! :P It does it randomly, but it happens the same day I start it. I reset it yesterday (by myself) and it reset itself this morning at around 8:30 a.m. Then I started it again and it just reset itself about 10 minutes ago (like 5:15 p.m.). I haven't started it again... It shouldn't be the batteries, because I just replaced them with brand new batteries the other month, and they last quite a while. I don't know what to do! Plus it can't keep resetting at school because it makes a REALLY loud high-pitched beeping noise when it resets, and I don't always muffle it... Plus when I start it during class it's REALLY noisy!!! Someone help please! I don't want to replace it or anything! :D

I have a santaclautchi. I've had it for about 2 years and it's worked fine, up 'till now. My santaclautchi has started resetting itself! Every tama owner's nightmare!!! :P It does it randomly, but it happens the same day I start it. I reset it yesterday (by myself) and it reset itself this morning at around 8:30 a.m. Then I started it again and it just reset itself about 10 minutes ago (like 5:15 p.m.). I haven't started it again... It shouldn't be the batteries, because I just replaced them with brand new batteries the other month, and they last quite a while. I don't know what to do! Plus it can't keep resetting at school because it makes a REALLY loud high-pitched beeping noise when it resets, and I don't always muffle it... Plus when I start it during class it's REALLY noisy!!! Someone help please! I don't want to replace it or anything! :D

Try to put in a new battery. Well, Santaclautchi is a very old system and not High-Tech as the other tamagotchi's. It probably messed up because you had it for 2 years.

I'll try resetting it one more time... if it resets itself again, I'll buy some new batteries. It requires two batteries (which I think is quite annoying) and one of the screws is messed up, but I'll do anything! I got it as an xmas present!!!

Oh boy, I don't like to hear stuff like this.

Have you looked inside?

Is it clean?

Also, when you store it, you really should take the batteries out.

I should also follow my own advice. I'm sure mine have the batteries in them right now too. :lol:

I too would try putting in new batteries.

And once again... that avatar is so adorable.

o.O dat happens 2 1 of mii v1 tamas! :S i think it's becoz ur tama is getting old and da mechanisims r starting 2 break/rust/ware off...

Well, so far so good on not resetting itself :) we'll have to see what will happen! If it resets itself I'll open up the back and see what the problem is. I hope it's nothing major... >.>

Try to put in a new battery. Well, Santaclautchi is a very old system and not High-Tech as the other tamagotchi's. It probably messed up because you had it for 2 years.

I had my tama for 2 years and its not maeesed up but the buttons dont work well. But I know how the inner reset button looks like, I think its getting dust inside thats touching it. I opened my tama once and the reset button fell out, but it can still reset with a light pencil touch. So it could be getting stuff inside.

Well, everything was going well. It had been normal for 6 days! But then at the store today it reset itself :furawatchi: I decided I would go inside it soon.