when the matchmaker come...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nicoleqb1

Reaction score
HELP!!! ATTENTION!!! HELP!!!!! ONCE IN TAMATALK I SAW THAT THIS PERSON KNEW WHEN THE MATCHMAKER COMES, EITHER WHEN THE BOOK OPEN OR CLOSES, SOMEHOW YOU GET A BOU OR A GIRL!!!! I KNOW AFTER WHEN YOU PRESS THE BUTTON, AND WHEN THE BOOK IS OPEN OR CLOSE IN ORDER TO GET A GIRL OR A BOY, PRESS THE "A" BUTTON REPEATEDLEY TO GET A GIRL. PRESS THE "B" BUTTON REPEATEDLEY IN ORDER TO GET A BOY!!! SO PLEASE, IF ANYBODY KNOWS WHEN THE MATCHMAKER COMES, AND YOU WANT A GIRL OR A BOY, IT INVOLVES WITH THE BOOK BEING OPEN OR CLOSE.

P.S: I THINK WHEN THE BOOK IS OPEN, THAT IS WHERE THE GIRL COME AND WHEN THE BOY COME, THE BOOK SUPPOSE TO BE CLOSED. OR, IT MIGHT BE THE OTHER WAY AROUND....PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :p :D

No, i dont think it matters what you press the outcome is random. Ages ago i got the codes for girl but i still got a boy so i think the outcome is random. like me! cookies!

No, i dont think it matters what you press the outcome is random. Ages ago i got the codes for girl but i still got a boy so i think the outcome is random. like me! cookies!
actually, no. cause i tried it and it worked. but it will also work if somehow the matchmaker's book is open or closed. I'm pretty sure, when the book it's open, it's a girl. and when it's closed, it's a boy. and then press the "a" button randomly for a girl and press the "b" button for a boy. get it???

No matter what people tell you and no matter how many times this may work, it's not true. This is just a rumor and there is no way that you can get a certain gender by pressing the A button or B button or pressing it when the book is open or closed. It is just random whether you get a girl or a boy. Once I tried the thing to get the girl and it worked and then another time when I tried it I got a boy. There is proof. Sorry, but it's random.

GotchiGirl96

To get a boy: hop up and down on your left foot while holding a pickle in your right hand.

(Note: if you don't have any pickles, you can substitute a banana, but then you have to be wearing two different color socks.)

To get a girl: walk backwards in a circle with your eyes closed while balancing a banana on your forehead.

(Note: if you don't have any bananas, you can substitute a pickle, but then you have to be singing the mahna mahna song.)

Sounds silly you say? Really? Go ahead and try it. I dare you to try it.

Did it work? 50% of the time it will work. So in reality, it's no sillier than "press A when the book is ..." now is it?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is what works 100% of the time for me: :)

1.For a boy from the matchmaker:

Watch for the first time she vistits.

When she brings a partner for the first

time, say "No" when it asks "Love"

Watch for the second time she comes and say

"Yes" when it asks "Love"

2. For a girl from the matchmaker:

Same thing, but instead of waiting

for the second time, say yes on the

very first time when it asks love? :rolleyes:

I've never heard of such a silly thing as pressing the A or B button when the book is opened or closed. :( I have to admit it's a complicated thing to figure out. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back